Caardvarks - Circle Cards

Today it's going to be such a very exciting day for me and I will actually have two posts going up! It's the 5th of the month and it's my 1st time to participate as a DT member in the Caardvarks Challenge blog. Whohooo...let the challenges begin!!!

So today, we are challenging you to create a circle card! I love shaped cards and the one I created I actually had a chipboard book in this petal shape, so I traced around it. I also used some yummy Glitz paper, which I received via Scrapbook News and Review, where we did a manufacturer highlight with their products! But what do you think of the images??? Pretty cute, right? Our sponsor this time is Clear and Simple Stamps. Each of the DT members got to choose a stamp set, which I am so grateful for! Thank you so much! I chose the Bday Darling stamp set, as I figured I always need Birthday cards.


To accompany my birthday card I made a gift card holder with the same line of papers and stamps.

Supplies used to make my card and gift card holder:

Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Glitz
Stamps: Clear and Simple Stamps Bday Darling
Ink: Memories
Ribbon: Fabric Barn
Bling Buckle: Alex Kesh (aren't those cute??)
Punches: SU ticket corner, Fiskars Border punch
Stickles

And here are the two of them together again.

Hope you come play along with us at the Caardvarks Challenge blog! Can't wait to see your circle cards!!!

Have a lovely day! I will be back soon with another post. :) I am tickled pink to share!!!! Have been sitting on pins and needles about the news I get to share!

Hugs,
Eva