Unity Store Kit of the Month Blog Hop

Are you ready for another blog hoppy day???? Who makes you hop three days in a row?? Hehehe.....Unity DOES!!! So, if you didn't arrive here from Angela's Unity blog, please hop on back there, so you can see the DT's blog list to check out all the awesome creations. By the time you are reading this post, I will be heading to a Scrapbook Expo with my friends...yaaaaaaaaa...should be a fun day!!!

Anyway, today, we are showcasing projects made with the Stampin Store October Kit of the Month called "Wonderful...you", which is so cool! I really love the images in this kit as well.



So, I received a few images from this kit and I made this pretty little card with it. I would say it's pretty masculine and I went into town with my Ranger distress inks. I clear embossed my image on my tag and inked up the whole tag with my blending tool using the distress inks and my image resisted the ink, so you can see it. Pretty cool, isn't it??? In fact I made another tag with this technique that is being shown at Scrapbook News and Review this weekend. Anyway, here is my card.

Items used to make this card:

Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Unity Stampin Store October KOM
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink
Commotion Clear Embossing powder
Ribbon: Li'l Davis, however the silk ribbon is from my stash
EK Success border punch and SU tag punch

Well, that is all I have for today...hope you enjoy the visit to all the other DT members blogs! Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs,
Eva