Unity SCARY 31 HALLOWEEN sale!!!

A usual, if you haven't arrived here from Angela's Unity blog, please hop on over to see all the specials and all the excitement and to see what the other DT members made with Unity goodies.

This is my last post as Guest Designer for Unity, and I can not tell you how much fun I had. During this month I created 13 cards and a layout for Unity, not to mention I have some more creations that are for Scrapbook News and Review and I just can't share them on my blog. So you could say I have been a little creating machine, but I have loved every minute of it!!! :)

I want to thank Angela for inviting me as the Guest Designer, AJ for holding my hand all the way through the month and also the wonderful DT members, who welcomed me so warmly to their little group. I LOVED every minute of my month spent with you guys!!!!! I have so much love for Unity and their peeps and also have to mention the love I have for all the ladies who came to comment on my Unity posts!!!! WOW is all I have to say! I wish I could send each and one of you a card of mine!! I do hope I inspired some of you to get your hands on some Unity and perhaps even to try a few little tricks of stamping. Each and one of your comments made me feel that the time I spent creating my cards were so worthy! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Sniff, sniff...ok, I am getting a little emotional here. Oh, and since I am thanking everyone, I have to mention my husband..so I want to thank Michael for letting me create anytime I wanted to and not complain about it...thank you babe for understanding that I need to create to keep me sane...hehehehe. Ok, I am going to step off the podium now...hehehe

So as my final cards today I have two to share with you. As you have seen on Angela's blog, there are some amazing sets being released for a few days only and I got to play with some of the images, and boy did I ever have fun! In fact I NEED these stamps!!!! :) The first card is so dear to me. I spent quite a bit of time dolling it up...hehehe...but here it is, take a looksie.


This is yet my newest favorite card, I have to say. It's simply adorable! Well, it is to me anyway... I will have a hard time parting with it. This past weekend my friend, Karen and I went to Michael's and found these cute animal print ribbons and than we found a couple of awesome flocked animal print papers from Anna Griffin, and when I saw this girl, I knew what I was going to create with her! And the rest is history..hehehe.

Ok, and my second card is a sweet, sweet card. I love these images as well, and my spellbinders were aching to be used with them, not to mention that the image needed to be colored, which I love nowadays...love this little image and sentiment..soo sweet.

This card uses an older K&CO paper, and I love the way it turned out.

Anyway, hope you get a chance to buy few of these new stamps...I know I want some...Unity just keeps on getting better and better. I love the designs they keep coming up with. They are so easy to design my cards with. I loved my Unity month and will keep on creating with their stamps, so you will see a lot more cards made with them, that is a promise. In fact, I will have another one for tomorrow. :)

Thank you again for visiting my blog and wishing you a lovely day in UNITY!
Hugs,
Eva

Labels: