Friday, October 23, 2009

Unity Friends with FLAIR

I have a little card to share with you. This will be a very quick post, but I made this card, so I thought I would post it.

I used Graphic 45 papers for this card and of course Unity stamps. Have been wanting to use this stamp for a while, so I finally got to.

Anyway, I am on my way to a weekend scrap retreat. I have been waiting for this day for such a looong time. I get to meet THE very talented Christine FINALLY, hang out with my wonderful and talented "twin sister" Karen and a few other special ladies!!! I will take pictures and probably post over the weekend, as I am taking my laptop and camera, so come back to check here. We are going to stamp our hearts out and play with different techniques.

Well, have a lovely day and weekend!
Hugs,
Eva

32 comments :

Purple Princess said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!!

Espbfdl said...

Elegant-- love this card!

Mary said...

Beautiful!!

hugs
Mary

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!

Dani said...

Such a lovely card! I love it!! :)

Suz said...

very pretty card

Jacqueline said...

Very beautiful card!! Such a romantic feel about your card, the paper and colors..So perfect!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Really GORGEOUS!

Karen J. said...

Love that embossed background and the papers from Graphic 45..gorgeous!!! Have a super fun weekend!!

Martha said...

very pretty

Rebecca said...

Love it!

jamie said...

so elegant! wonder job!

Jen said...

Oooh, those Graphic45 papers are lovely and you made this card gorgeous! TFS!

Rebekah Doak said...

Love the layering on your card. Have fun this weekend!

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous card!

Linda said...

Eva....

This card so pretty and lovely I just the rose and on the corner....

Renee' Dezember said...

Eva thanks for sharing yet another BEAUTIFUL card :)

Lori said...

Nice card! Love that quote and the beautiful patterned papers you used!

Donna said...

Eva...This card is my dream come true!! I LOVE this look and you have carried it off to perfection!! Amazing and stunning work!! Xx

-Have a rocking weekend at the retreat...

Marcy H. said...

Stunning Card!!!! Enjoy your retreat this weekend!!!

Stephanie said...

Breathtaking card! Have a wonderful weekend at your retreat!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow EVA! This is GORGEOUS! That is one of my fave stamps from the kit and your background and flowers are amazing!

Dawn K. said...

so vintage and pretty

Charlene said...

Beautiful technique here! I love this stamp too, it says it all :) Hope you have an awesome time at the retreat!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is lovely!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Beautiful card to fit the quote/

Terrie B x said...

Hi Eva:) Your card is `Gorgeous` I love that beautiful stamp! TFS
Enjoy your weekend sounds like youll have fun!!!!:)x

Lisa H. said...

purty, purty, Eva!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beautiful Card Eva!


Lucky you getting to go to Christine's Scrap Retreat! Have a wonderful time!

(-: Heidi

Martha said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Kelly Landers said...

Eva this is just beautiful!! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin