Thursday, October 22, 2009

Unity card and my Blog Candy winner

Today is Thursday, so it's Unity Day!!! Again, if you didn't come here from Angela's Unity blog, please hop on over, so you can see all the details of what's happening today.

Aside from the DT members showing their gorgeous creations, there is a GARAGE SALE today...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..more sales today. I did get a few things last week, but you never know what Angela might be putting up for sale...hehehe.

Then, since last week's Bingo was such a success, there will be another BINGO on Splitcoaststampers. So how is all that for a little Thursday fun??? Unity sure knows how to please their followers!

OK, so here is my little card for you, which I made using the October KOM of course. I love these flowers, they are just so pretty, don't you agree?

Items used to make this card:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: GCD
Stamps: Unity October KOM
Ink: Ranger Distress inks
Spellbinders Nestabilities and SU diecut, SU ticket corner punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Darice bling
Ribbon: Fabric Barn

And now let's talk about my blog candy winner!!! I am sure the participants want to know who won, right??? So without further waiting......

DRUMROLLS....please....the WINNER of the Pink Paislee goodies and my trims

IS........












...................



















...................ok, ok...hehehe...the WINNER is

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

12

Timestamp: 2009-10-22 05:10:27 UTC


Number 12 poster (didn't count one who double posted) is:

Delete
Blogger Jenn K said...

WOW Eva! Your creations are beautiful! I really love #235 Christmas card gift holder.....I am following and requested you to be my pal...

October 15, 2009 5:49 AM

So, Jenn, please e-mail me your address asap. I am going out of town first thing tomorrow morning, so if you don't send me your info soon, the package will go out Monday.

I am going to a Scrapbook Weekend Retreat tomorrow for the whole weekend with some wonderful friends, but I will talk about that in another post. Hope to report back to you guys from there. It will be a lot of fun, that is for sure!

Well, have a lovely day today and thank you for visiting my blog!

Eva

75 comments :

Maynes-Watt-Hayes Family said...

Super cute and sassy card!

chickadee3357 said...

Congrats to Jenn. Also beautiful card! Love the bright pop of colors on the black and white background!

Christi Snow said...

OMG, Eva this is so gorgeous! I NEED some of that zebra paper...so beautiful! smiles...

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful card as always!!!

Tink said...

Beautiful card!

Sarah Gill said...

How cute! I love you card, it's sunny & bright!

joslyn said...

oh i love the pink and black. great card!

Marcy H. said...

Awesome card Eva. Love the pink & black!!

Kerry said...

Fun card...love the flowers with the zebra print! :) Have fun at your scrapbook weekend!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and love the colors.

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

beautiful card Eva. love it.

Jennine Chambers said...

What a great card. I especially love your paper!

FibreJunky said...

I definitely agree - gorgeous flowers. I think I'll have to pull mine out asap!

JPScraps said...

I love the flowers stamp & I LOVE what you did with it. The card is amazing!!!

Jacqueline said...

How beautiful Eva!!! You have done such amazing work!! :D

Espbfdl said...

I love this card- I can't wait to use my kit to make something like this:)

Liz said...

beautiful card

Tracy said...

Eva - LOVE that card, so pretty.

Jessica said...

beautiful card, I love those flowers too! have fun at your retreat!

jan farnworth said...

your card is super adorable great job showcasing the kit of the month. have a great day.

Unfading Spring said...

Love what you have made with your Stamps, I'm in the UK and only got mine yesterday so not had chance to use them yet, you have given me some inspiration.
Hugs Carol x

Natalie said...

Your card is super adorable!!! Love those flowers!

marilyn said...

Beautiful card - and yes, Unity is the BEST at pleasing their customers!!!

Sherry said...

Gorgeous card I love pink and black together.

Paula Laird said...

Love that card! So bright and fun!

Maren said...

So bright and beautiful! Love it!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! I love that Zebra paper! So fun!!!

Jillisgram said...

I love the pink and black together, it is sooo cute and that zebra stripe looks great with it!

StacyC said...

I do agree... Love those flowers

Martha said...

adorable, love all the colors!

Kelly Landers said...

Wicked, cool colors on your card today Eva!! Love that zebra print!

silvia said...

Gorgeous card!! LOVE the black and white with the POP of color!!

Bogner's said...

Super cute. I love these flowers and that sentiment is so perfect. I love Unity KOM's! I am so ready to play with the new KOM and those flowers!

Paulette, Melissa and Kaitlyn said...

I love those flowers!! Another awesome KOM stamp!

Chris S. said...

I agree with you, Eva, those flower are very pretty and have a lot of versatility to use in different ways and colors.

Carpenters' said...

I love how you used the flowers. Great colors!

cjs said...

Beautiful card Eva - love your creations!

Steph Zerbe said...

Super fun card. Love the zerba print paper. Very chic! have a fun wkend, so jealous! The way you spaced out your Winner results cracks me up!

April said...

What a beautiful card!
- April

Marla said...

cute card...i love the animal print!

Scrapycandy said...

Beautiful card! and I do not get to say that often. So glad you are hanging out with Unity!

Linda said...

Eva,

you pick a great winner. That so fun and bight. I love those colors in the flowers.

Angela Fehr said...

Fun colour combo! I love the edge around your label, too!

Charlene said...

Hi Eva! Very cute card. I love the flowers too, so glad I got the kit! I just love that zebra print with the hot pink!! :)

Lisa H. said...

a wonderful creation! lovin' those flowers.

Tanya said...

WHat a great card!!!

diane mcvey said...

I love your blog, the card, and the KOM! Unity is great, and you are a wonderful designer! :D
dinobomp@aol.com

Cindy said...

Love the card and colors you choose!!

TraceyT said...

Absolutely beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend away!!

Jessy said...

LOVE this balck, white and pink card!! FABULOUS!!!

Monika in VA said...

Fantastic card! Love the funky papers & colors you used!

susan m said...

Love your card, thanks for sharing it with us.

lana said...

Really adore this cards...can't wait until my kit arrives!

Sandra said...

I love this stamp! Great card!
Sandra

Michelle said...

Bootiful!!!! I loveteh colors!!!

~~Audrey~~ said...

Beautiful card. Luv the zebra print in the background.

andrea m said...

this card is so fab!!!

Emily said...

What a fun, colorful card!

Gwen said...

Great card! I love those flowers!!

Karen J. said...

What a fun card with the zebra print paper. Love the flowers!!

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous card!! Love it!

Angela said...

I love that paper.
Super cute card.

Kerry said...

The bling, colorfully bright flowers, hot pink ribbon and cardstock colors are terrific!
Hello.... reminds me of what the kids say all the time too ;) Great card!

jamie said...

cute card!

Michele L. said...

wow... i love the wild print! there is nothing more gorgeous than a pink/ black combo!

L. Akins said...

Lovely card! Just received my kit and I cant wait to play with that stamp!

Suz said...

super cute - great card

Tiffany said...

love the card, can't wait to use my kotm.

Randi said...

Gorgeous card Eva! Love the zebra/hot pink combo!!

Lisa A. said...

Your little card is big on AWESOME!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful card! Love the Zebra paper!

BishopsMommie said...

love the colors of your card.. thanks for showing

Sheila D said...

Great card with awesome colors. Love anything black & white with a pop of bold color. Really loving your zebra print paper. Makes a great statement.

Nancy B said...

Such a beautiful card! I love pink and black.

Jules!xoxox said...

Eva....your creativity never fails to amaze me...every creation is a masterpiece!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin