Treasured Scrapbooking ChaChaChanges Kit Sale

Happy Halloween to you all ladies!!!! I am not really doing anything for Halloween. My almost 20 years old son just didn't want to wear his Power Rangers outfit...hehehhee, but will be fun to see the little trick or treaters!

I do have a HUGE news to share and passing on some amazing savings to you ladies, I mean who wouldn't like to save LOTS of money on some awesome kits!!! Treasured Scrapbooking is changing owners. Sadly Leslie decided she needed a break for her family, which I can totally understand. I can only imagine how much work it must be putting a kit together, not to mention 3 each months!!! So Leslie, thank you for putting all those pretty kits together!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed creating with your card kits and boy, were they a great value!!!!

And now who is the new owner????? No, not me...hehehe, it's Erin, who is a long time member and DT member of Treasured Scrapbooking and she has always had Treasured Scrapbooking's interest at first! Not only Erin is a wonderful person, but she is a TRUE ARTIST! I can't wait to see what she will be putting together in the future kits. She might even bring on some yummy mixed media art kits!! Ooh la la!!!! By the way, there is a Design Team Search going on right now. You have until November 20th to submit your application!!! So, if you would like to have a chance on being a DT there, hope on board. The message board is full of the sweetest ladies, I have to say. I have made some wonderful friends there, met quite a few ladies from the board, so we are just one little happy family, and you will see I am not making this up, once you come on board, you'll see the warmth of these wonderful ladies!!! I really love everyone there!

Ok, so back to the sales. So Erin has decided to have a ChaChaChanges Kit Sale and all the past kits are 50% off!!!!!!!!!!!!! And some other goodies to go with it, so check out my link above, so you know what else you are going to get. She is also having some AMAZING prices for preordering Cricuts and the Gypsie, so if you would like to get your hands on those at a very low price, you really need to come visit the Treasured Scrapbooking Store and preorder yours. That is such an unbelievable value, as Leslie, really jam packed all the kits, so you will get amazing goodies in your kits, so check them out. They are going pretty quick, so if you would like to get some awesome prices on new scrappy supplies, you better run over to Treasured Scrapbooking!! Hehehe

Well, that is all for today. Tomorrow, I have a couple of very exciting news to share, so stay tuned....hehehe.

Have a Spookie Halloween!!!
Hugs,
Eva