I am finally AWAKE!!!

Hehehe...so, as I posted Friday, I went to a weekend scrapbook retreat. It's called the Scrapretreat House and is owned by my sweet online (and finally IRL) friend Christine. We started our friendship through our blogs last year, then we were both DT members on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. We were suppose to meet at CHA last January, but for some reason that wasn't in the books, but finally we met this past weekend and she is every bit of the sweet person in real life as well, just like I imagined. My other sweet friend Karen and I had the chance to spend the weekend at her place along with 10 other ladies and we created all weekend, just played with so many things. Not to mention that we got to use Christine's tools. She has an Accucut die cut machine and the best dies, in fact we had to run to Michael's and get some more cardstock so we can use her die cuts...hehehe. Anyway, if you are looking for a weekend scrappy getaway, do take a look at her place, she has a special running till the end of the year and it's just $99 for the whole weekend!!! Talk about amazing deal! It's a gorgeous house full of scrappy tools and you get to see her gorgeous creations, too. We also did a hand made flower swap between the 3 of us and wow, I love the flowers these beautiful ladies came up with...sooo gorgeous. You will see them on my future projects, that I know!

Now, this weekend we really let ourselves go, no makeup, no hairdo, in fact we even showered at the end of the day, so we have no pictures of us, however I have one picture of the room we all scrapped in and I took this when everyone was still sleeping in the morning. Yeah, Karen and I got like 8 hours of sleep the whole weekend...hehehe...we were heavy duty scrappers...hehehe. Anyway, here is the picture, so you get the feel of what we got to experience.

We sure had fun and can't wait to do it all over again!!!!

I do have a Unity card to share with you, which Angela posted on the Unity blog yesterday, but I was still half dead, so didn't get to post it on my blog, but here it is. I made it with the Unity Oct. KOM...the sock monkey is so cute, isn't it? Oh and the scallop square shape is one of Christine's die cuts...LOVE IT!!!

That is all I have for today. Hope you are having a lovely week!

Hugs,
Eva