Monday, October 5, 2009

Giving Thanks - Unity

I made a beautiful card yesterday with the gorgeous Unity Stamps and I wanted to share it with you. You will also find this card on Angela's Unity blog...whoohoo...I still can't believe I am their Guest Designer this month and just so happy about it.

Anyway, this card says it all. One of the things I LOVE about Unity is their quotes, and this quote just so resonates with me! I really am so grateful for everything in life and do practice that, so this card is just very special to me. And wow on that butterfly. I recently purchased the Butterfly Beauty set and it's beyond beautiful. It has the most beautiful 4 butterflies and words that I love and I know I will use a lot. Also, if you are not that familiar with Unity Stamps, as I said above, they have the most beautiful quotes, and while I have a couple of them, I am getting read to order the Quotes bundle package. The stamps are huge and beautiful! So, if you like to give inspirational cards to your friends and family, they are totally a must have set!

Well, here is my card I made.

Items used to make this card:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Stamps: Unity Butterfly Beauty and Birdie Inspiration (my favorite set!!)
Ink: Memories and Stampin Up and Ranger Distress Inks
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder and die, Fiskars border punch
Ranger Rock Candy Distress Stickles on my butterfly(my newest love, which totally grew on me!!)
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Trim from my stash

Well, hope you like my card and wishing you a fabulous Monday. Tomorrow, I will be back with another one, so please check back.

Hugs,
Eva

15 comments :

Jamie the Smarty Pants said...

Stunning Card!!!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I love this so beautiful!!!

Liz said...

Beautiful speechless

Jen said...

Wow, you certainly have a eye for color and design! I luv the rich colors and all the texture...gorgeous!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oh my Eva, this is SO beautiful! I love the warm autumnal colors and the butterfly is just stunning! Another amazing creation my friend!

(-: Heidi

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Eva, what a true beauty! Love the butterfly!

TraceyT said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!

dougnat said...

WOWZA!!!!! this is sooo amazing Eva!!!!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! I love all the layers and details here. Just can't stop looking at this one!

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

stunning card Eva.. I love the butterfly. you will love the quote bundle it is one of my favs.. but then all Unity go under that catagory

Lisa H. said...

THIS is fantastic! LOVE it. great combo of color, and stamps. NICE!

SnapWhiz said...

Just stunning Eva! I love everything about this. Way to go!!

June Houck said...

Lovely! Fun shape and a great use of Nesties :)

HighDesertGal said...

Seeing your beautiful butterfly is inspiring me to get the set. I do love butterflies.

Beate said...

Fantastic card. Absolutely stunning.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin