Friday, October 9, 2009

Friends with FLAIR

Today it's Friends with FLAIR at Unity, so if you didn't start at Angela's Unity blog, please hop on back as there are at least 50 Unity Friends are showing off their best work! There is sure a lot of Unity inspiration, and Angela always sneaks some blog candy somewhere among the bloggers.

Anyway, I will be short and sweet. I made this cute little baby card for my girlfriend's daughter who is about to pop any day and she is having a girl!!! I made this card with the October Unity kit of the month, which I so love and there are so many more uninked stamps waiting to be inked yet...hehehe. Hope you like what you see.



Items used to make this little card:

Patterned paper: My Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps: Unity October KOM, and July KOM
Ink: Memories
Ribbon, buttons from my stash
Pearl buckle: Li'l Davis
Pearls: Kaisercraft

Well, that is all I have for today. Hope you enjoy your visits at the blogs and get inspired! Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Eva

30 comments :

Sandra said...

love it!
how cute.
Sandra

Bogner's said...

This is such a fun card. I love the plane and can't wait for mine to arrive! You are so lucky to have it before the rest of us!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Martha said...

how cute, love this ;)

Rona said...

So adorabale!! Love the fun colors too - who say's baby girls cards have to just be pink!!

catripl said...

OMG - I love this card!!! What a way to use the clouds with the new kom. Cute card.

Monica said...

this is adorable! I just love it.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Nice and cheery! I love that it's not your regular card shape, too.
~ky

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ok seriously this is AMAZING! LOVE circle cards to begin with but your use of the clouds/plane is adorable!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

What a darling card!!

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Eveline.

Donna said...

Eva...WOW!! This is such a beautiful, bright and fun card...I LOVE what you have created...Again...WOW! Stunning work!! Xx

connie said...

your card is so cute!

Jen said...

Eva, this is soooo cute! Thanks for the inspiration1

Valerie said...

what a great idea! I was wondering what to do with the plane! Just an adorable card.

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Eve and the colours and design are gorgeous, lovely detail and papers.
Hugs Linda

Lisa H. said...

marvelous! love the colors, so bright and cheery!

Ann said...

I love the stars in the clouds!

JazzyH said...

How cute!

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

I just love this, I can't wait to get my hands on this kit!!

Jen said...

I want those stamps even more now! I can't wait for the 15th, lol. I love this, it's very cute!

Laurel said...

Fabulous!

dougnat said...

Eva Eva Eva....WOOOOOOOOW! I LOVE it! you sure do rock the Unity!

Marcy H said...

Super Cute Card!!!

Tracy Durcan said...

This is adorable!

StacyC said...

Very cute card!!!

jamie said...

that is adorable!

Homekid said...

Super cute. I love the bright colors.

Yaritza said...

Awesome card!!

jennifer mitten said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin