Friends with FLAIR

Today it's Friends with FLAIR at Unity, so if you didn't start at Angela's Unity blog, please hop on back as there are at least 50 Unity Friends are showing off their best work! There is sure a lot of Unity inspiration, and Angela always sneaks some blog candy somewhere among the bloggers.

Anyway, I will be short and sweet. I made this cute little baby card for my girlfriend's daughter who is about to pop any day and she is having a girl!!! I made this card with the October Unity kit of the month, which I so love and there are so many more uninked stamps waiting to be inked yet...hehehe. Hope you like what you see.



Items used to make this little card:

Patterned paper: My Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps: Unity October KOM, and July KOM
Ink: Memories
Ribbon, buttons from my stash
Pearl buckle: Li'l Davis
Pearls: Kaisercraft

Well, that is all I have for today. Hope you enjoy your visits at the blogs and get inspired! Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Eva