Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Unity fun card

Today I am sharing yet another Unity card with you ladies. I told you there will be lots of Unity this month on my blog and I am sure delivering...hehehe.

Anyway, today's card is made with the cute little owl image from the October kit along with the sentiment that goes with it. I finally got to use the yummy Cosmo Cricket papers and I think they went perfect with these stamps. Here is my card

Items used to make this card:

Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Unity October KOM and Unity July KOM
Ink: Memories and Ranger Distress inks
Ribbon: Fabric Barn
Button and jute from my stash
Fiskars decorative scissors

Hope you like me card! Have a fabulous week! Lots more coming from me this week including a really nice Big Blog Candy, just don't know what day yet. :)

Hugs,
Eva

24 comments :

Hanneke said...

Gorgeous card, Eva!! The owl is so cool!!

Happy Monday!

xoxo

jennifer mitten said...

Love that card and love how you've been using those clouds lately...

Eveline said...

Great card.
Eveline.

Angela W said...

Beautiful card!

susan m said...

Another LOVELY card!

Carole Stirrat said...

Soooooo CUTE!!! Love the heart eyes on the owl! Your cards are amazing Eva!!

Karen J. said...

Sooo Cute, Eva!!! Love the new owl.

marilyn said...

LOVE this card--so cute!!

Valerie said...

what an adorable card! The owl is so cute! All of you must ooze with creativity! I may be way out of my league! Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Darling card Eva!
Can't wait to get my KOM.

Thanks for sharing all your Beautiful talent with us!

Have a great week!

Renee' Dezember said...

Eva this is the cutest card ever! tfs

Julesxoxox! said...

Eva! How cool is this card!!!!! ILOVEIT!!!!! Great details and layering!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this your work is always so amazing tfs!!!

d'Dragon said...

Really cool how you did the paper fringe (?) & love the owl!

Liz said...

Sweet

Charlene said...

So cute! I love your paper piecing. I can't wait to use those Unity stamps!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

This is just sooo darn cute!! I'm loving that owl!

Perfection!! :)
xxoo

Sandra said...

Oh Eva - this is soooooo cute! - Have to get my stamps out and get stamping! Thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Eva, this is the 1st time I've been to your blog and your projects are just amazing

Lori Craig said...

Eva, I wish I had time to leave a comment on each of your blog posts that made me smile as I scrolled down the page. I just found your blog, but I'll be back. You are amazing. :) Congrats on being the Unity Guest Designer in October! Hugs!

Karen said...

This is absolutely adorable Eva! Love how you combined two Unity sets together!! Love seeing all your awesome UNITY creations!!

Hugs,
Karen

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

this is beautiful Eva, love that image and the pleating paper..I love to do that!! It looks great.

~Michelle~ said...

this is so cute....just love it Eva! That paper collection is so happy! :)

jonaks said...

oh so beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin