Treaused Scrapbooking reveal day

Another 15th of the month, so it must be reveal day of the cards I have been making using the Treasured Scrapbooking September card kit. I tell you, every month I am in love with the gorgeousness Leslie sends me to work with. I think she totally knows what I like to work with...hehehe...maybe somehow she reads my mind...

Anyway, this is this month's kit....isn't it just scrumptious???

Look at all this gorgeousness...and even felt and stamps to play with!!!!! Loved every bit of this kit. I love bright colors and these sure are bright and happy, and here are the cards I made using this kit.

I hope you like what you see and if you are interested in the kit, you better run and order it, I think it will sell out quickly! And it's only $17.95. This month the kit will also include a stitching guide and the birdie template to make the little felt bird I designed. Anyway, head on over to Treasured Srapbooking and get yourself a pretty kit! Ohhh and before I forget, there is a huge sale going on in the store....everything except a few items are 50-75% off!!!!!! Can you believe that????? You better run!!!

Thursday I will be back with a totally fun Blog Hop. I was honored to participate in the JustRite Stamps Font Blog Hop, so stop on by. It will be a two day blog hop with the most amazingly talented 54 card makers involved.....and I am still tickled pink that I am included!!!

Well, hope you have a fabulous day...Oh one more thing, these cards will be added to my Store along with a bunch of other cards that I haven't had a chance to add yet...so make sure you visit it if you are looking to buy some handmade cards.

Hugs,
Eva