Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking apple challenge for you

It's been a while since I posted. I have taken a few days off from creating, than I had a sick computer to tend to, my poor baby needed a reformat, something corrupted it for me. Anyway, I am back today with a challenge for you that I posted on Treasured Scrapbooking. And I just got my September kit yesterday and WOW, another fabulous kit to work with, so I will be creating with it the next few days.

So, in the month of September we celebrate apples. I love apples, do you? I like all kinds actually and I remember apple picking when I was a young child. It was a lot of fun! So my challenge is to create a card, or a layout or any type of project that has apples on it, even if it's just a picture of an apple. And to inspire you, here is a sweet little card I created with the August Urban Anthology kit. I drew the apple shape. I would love to share the template with you, but I have to figure out how to do that. Any suggestions? Anyway, here is my card

Items used to create this card:

Urban Anthology's August kit (October Afternoon papers)
Unity stamps August kit
Ranger Distress Inks
Cuttlebug embossing folder

Come join us in the Treasured Scrapbooking Forum, we have a ton of challenges posted today since it is the first of the month, so if you need some inspiration, it's a great place to hang out and get to know people, plus create.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fabulous Monday!
Eva

8 comments :

Jodi said...

Your apple is just delicious!!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

I love how trendy this is Eva!! It's love at first sight for me!! :)

Karen said...

So adorable that I wanna take a bite of it! He hee hee! Seriously, it is stunning and you know I love it!!

Hugs,
Karen

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oh so cute Eva! I love the apple shape with the apple papers and that adorable country image! Fabulous!

(-: Heidi

Cara said...

This is absolutely adorable! And yeah I also love apples. :)

TraceyT said...

Totally adorable!

Lisa Lara said...

Eva, I saw this card on SCS and just had to come visit. I love it. In fact I love it so much, I cased it:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1469054?nocache=1 Thank you for the inspiration. I gave you credit in my post. Hugs, Lisa

Fay said...

Your blog is awesome and your work is just spectacular, Eva! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us ...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin