Saturday, September 5, 2009

Talk to me!

I just wanted to tell you, that I added a chatbox feature in my side bar, so in case you would like to chat with me, ask me questions, you can do that now. I get so many sweet compliments and sometimes I would like to answer, so this way it would be really easy. So, how about that? Talk to me! I promise I don't bite...hehehe....

And I have a card to share with you, which I made with the August Urban Anthology kit. This card has the Dahlia fold flowers, which I found fabulous instructions for on Splitcoaststampers. So, if you like what you see, you might want to try it as well. I love the way it turned out and hope you do, too.

Well, I hope you like my card. I will be scrapping this weekend, how about you? Any fun plans for the Holiday weekend? Not much here, it's suppose to be a hot weekend, so I will stay inside, maybe watch some movies, but that's about all.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs,
Eva

13 comments :

ANAT S said...

beautiful card

great flower!

KimmyS said...

Holy Hannah - that card is amazing Eva. Well, you know I love everything you do but this is particular pretty!

Jen said...

Wow, Eva...this card is beautiful! Luv the embossed c/s, those flowerS are awesome, that stitching is perfect, and on and on and on! FABULOUS!

Liz said...

wow wow and more wow you are amazing.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous Eva! That folding looks amazing!

(-: Heidi

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE this, Eva!

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Eva! I love that flower and I will have to check out how to make this!

Sandy said...

/Gorgeous card. Thanks for the tutorial!!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

lovely in everyway! TFS!!

TraceyT said...

You really have a knack for mixing color and pattern. GREAT card.

Candy Shoppe Designs said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the colors and the handmade paper flower dimension!

Candy Shoppe Designs said...

Forgot to mention....Please visit the ABOUT US section at C.S.D. for details on how to take full advantage of all we have to offer. We run a point system and I'd love for you to join in....
http://aboutcsd.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for coming to see us on our Launch at Candy Shoppe Designs!

June Houck said...

Eva, I love this card! It is fantastic. The flower is perfect, and the stitching, and the scrummy papers...so pretty :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin