Friends with FLAIR

Today I have a Unity Stamps card to share with you, which I made for this week's Unity challenge, minus the Holiday theme, as I just didn't really have any Unity holiday stamps. I love the way this turned out. I finally got to use a stamp from the August kit that I have been itching to use. The challenge was to use the colors, pink, red, blue and kraft. So this is what I came up with.

Also Unity is back this week with 17 new releases and I am just in love with all of them. I hope to get a few of them, that is for sure. If you are not familiar with Unity Stamps, make sure you check them out, I am just an addicted consumer, one that totally adores their stamps! Oh and check out their blog, there is a really cool contest going on for the chance of winning $500 worth of Unity Stamps, $100 worth of papers and 6 months worth of free Unity KOTM!!!! Now, that is a contest I would LOVE to win!!! Good luck to everyone who enters!

Oh, and I want to also take this opportunity to announce that Urban Anthology is having a Design Team Search contest and the first challenge is up today. Click on the logo below and it will take you to the blog to find out the details. Are you DT hopeful? Why not try out!

And here is the picture of a sneak peek from next month's kit. It has yummy Websters Pages, Graphics 45 and Hambly and a lot of other exclusive elements, which is what makes UA so special. Isn't this pretty??


Anyway, hope you like my card and have a fabulous Unity day!!!

Hugs,
Eva