Friends with FLAIR

I have a pretty card to share with you today, which was made for three different challenges, all from Splitcoaststampers. One was their weekly sketch challenge, second was the Ways to use it by Julia, which this week was to use RED, so I did, and lastly it was Corry's challenge from Unity, which was to make a card and not use any patterned papers. Well, that was perfect, as there is this really pretty stamp from this month's kit that was calling me to create a background anyway, so I finally got a chance to create with this stamp. Feel free to click on the card to enlarge.

Anyway, here is my card

Items used to make this card:

Cardstock: Stampin Up
Stamps: Unity Stamps August KOM
Ink: Memories
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Sakura glitter pen
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Stampin Up ticket corner punch
Ribbon from my stash

Hope you like my card and wishing you a fabulous weekend!
Hugs,
Eva