A few new Christmas cards - JustRite Stampers

What can I say? I love these stamps, so I played with them a little and here are a few cards I made with them.

The first one is using the Christmas Treasures Borders and Center Rounds. Of course I had to combine it with my Nestabilities. The paper is by Bobunny, which I just picked up a sheet of at my LSS. I love the way this card turned out.

My 2nd and 3rd cards were inspired by Amy Sheffer's gorgeous work and if you haven't checked out her work, please do, she is AMAZING!!!! Anyway here are my cards and I used the same stamp on them, as I was playing with the backgrounds. The set I used is called Merry Little Christmas Borders and Centers Round and it's the cutest ever!!!!



Anyway, hope you like what you see. There will be more Christmas cards made with JustRite stamps in the near future, so stay tuned.

Have a fabulous week coming up!
Hugs,
Eva