Urban Anthology work to share

Can you tell I have been busy??? Have been posting a lot these past couple of days, haven't I? I have a layout and a card to share today with you and they are both made with the yummy August Urban Anthology August kit.


My layout was actually made with a sketch from Inspired Blueprints, which I fell in love with. You know my love for sketches...hehehe...so this was perfect. But here is the layout, check it out.

This layout also uses a lot of the pretty stamps from the Unity Stamps July Kit of the month, which I love, love, and love...hehehe. The picture was taken in Redondo Beach by Michael and it's of my friends and I after walking on the pier and taking pictures of the pier itself. You may remember my earlier post about it. I enhanced this photo using effects from www.Picnik.com
which I absolutely love. Anyway, hope you like this layout.

And my card is actually using a Hero Arts stamp, which I love as well, oh, and can you believe I won some of the new cling stamps from the Hero Arts blog?? I was a lucky commenter and I sure can't wait to get them, they are so pretty. You can see here what I won. Anyway, they had a few sketches this week on their blog as a challenge, so I decided to play along and here is what I came up with.

I used my Stampin Up markers to color in the stamp, which I think turned out pretty cool. I love this stamp so much, it has so many possibilities. By the way I was visiting Michael's yesterday and noticed they have more Hero Arts clear stamps now, so I hope to get a few more sets with my coupons of course. Gotta love a great deal. I also want that beautiful fern leaf stamp and their cloud background stamps...I really would love to get my hands on those, but haven't seen them in any of the stores...I hope I will find them sometime. By the way, did you follow Jennifer McGuire's Thinking Inking 9 weeks class on Twopeasonabucket? WOW, is all I can say....I watched all the videos and will watch them more I think, as there is so much to learn from her down to the little nitty gritty tips...I love that girlie so much, she is my stamping hero, that is for sure. When I grow up, I want to be just like her..hehehe...

Anyway, this is what I have to share with you today. Hope you like them! :) Have a fabulous rest of the Sunday!

Hugs,
Eva