Saturday, August 15, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking August kit reveal!!!

When I got this kit and I opened the box, I was sooo happy as the items in this kit were making my heart go so fast...I love this Pink Paislee line so much and Leslie tucked in so many gorgeous things in it, that I could hardly wait to work with it. Here is the kit for you to see...this is what you get all for $17.95..WOW...that is such a great deal for all you get!

Sooooo.....what do you think of this kit??? Isn't it pretty???? The sad thing is there are only three of them left, so if you would like to get this gorgeous and jam packed kit, go the the Treasured Scrapbooking store and get it while you can.

And here are the cards I created with this pretty kit.

By the way did you see that gorgeous blue lace trim??? WOW, I am so loving that....and you know what else? While these are cards, I might just use them as part of some layouts. I so love the rubon sentiments it came with...there is not reason why they can't be used on layouts.

Anyway, hope you like them as much as I do. I think this kit is AMAZING, so Leslie, thanks for letting me work with another fantabulous kit!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Eva

8 comments :

carina said...

wow! Eva, you always makes the most beautiful cards, I love them all!!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Love what you did with this month's kit! I can't wait to play!

Shermin said...

The cards are all so gorgeous! Loved how you utilized practically everything in the kit... very stunning! I feel tempted to get one kit too!

KimmyS said...

You are right - that kit is scrumptious! Love the product for value ratio here and the cards you created are divine!

Diane said...

Gorgeous cards and what a neat kit, no wonder you were so excited...yummy!

esther said...

loveing the boldness of the black with the contrast of the bright colours, one of my favs is the piece with the rose in the cirlce!

TraceyT said...

Drop dead gorgeous cards!!! WTG

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Ouuuuu! Eva, these are SO stunning. What a gorgeous kit. I love the colour with the black and white and all your amazing playful layouts & details. WOWzas! :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin