Monday, August 17, 2009

Creative Cuts and more meets 2Sketches4You

Well, can you believe I made two cards today??? So here I am with my second post of the day. If you haven't seen my other card, you might want to scroll down...it's pretty, I promise...

Anyway, today I decided to work with the cutest little purse diecut by Creative Cuts and More and this pretty sketch from 2SketchesforYou.

And here is my card based on it.

Supplies used to make this little sweet card:

Diecut purse by Creative Cuts and More
Patterned paper: October Afternoon from my Urban Anthology kit
Rose: Prima from my Urban Anthology kit
Cuttlebug embossing folder and diecut
button and bling from my stash

Well, hope you like this...and since I asked in my last post, I will ask here, too. I have made so many cards and you guys have all seen them, if you are a visitor of my blog. I have been thinking of selling them. Would you buy them, or do you know anyone who would buy them if they would be reasonably priced? And since we are talking about pricing, how much would you be willing to pay? I would so appreciate your comments about this. Thank you so much in advance.....

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Eva

19 comments :

Kazan Clark said...

om-gosh EVA!!! I LOVE this card. So, so cute.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

cheryln said...

This couldn't be cuter! LOVE your take on the sketch!

Winter said...

So cute! Love the big flower!

TesaB said...

WOW! This is DIVINE!!!

SVIT said...

Wow! This is really great! So elegant!

Bonnie B said...

Very pretty Eva!!!

Eveline said...

This looks so lovely.
Eveline.

Basement Stamper said...

This little purse is darling, love the flower as the focal point!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow Eva! Soooo beautiful! So elegant and I love all the embossing!

(-: Heidi

Carissa Peach said...

Love the purse! Gotta think outside the purse I guess! Beautiful!

Paper Boutique said...

This is so elegant!

Terrie B x said...

Oh My Eva `Beautiful` I love how you used the sketch to create your purse..`Fabulous`..TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

Cheryl said...

Welcome to SNR, Eva!! Love your work and I can't wait to get to know you better!

dannisdoodles said...

goodnight my friend, this is so gorgeous, love the flower & shaping the sketch out, brilliant as always!

Cassie said...

this is the most beautiful thing ever eva!!!

p.s. love your new blog banner too!

Pinky said...

I love that card Eva! YOU so rock!!!!!!

Nicki (CSS) said...

Get out - love that you made a shape card. Your purse is too CUTE!

Softangelkisses said...

What a great idea to make a purse shape! I love the colors!

TraceyT said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

I say go for it, re: selling cards. No advice on pricing but perhaps a peek around Etsy might help give you an idea of what to charge.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin