Friday, July 24, 2009

Off to school for a week.....

Yeppp....in case you wondering why you won't see anything from me for a while, it's because I won't be around. I have a summer lab to attend starting tonight and it will be every day from 10AM to 10:30PM, plus an hour of driving time back and forth, so no time for anything. Anyway, before I leave, I have a card to show you that I haven't showed yet, and it is made with the Urban Anthology's June kit, so I thought I would share it. Hope it ties you through till I come back...hehehe.
That is all I have for you now and wishing you a wonderful weekend and week coming up as well!

Hugs,
Eva

10 comments :

Sara said...

we'll miss ya! have a great week and good luck with class :)

xoxo
Sara

Stamping at tiffanys said...

beautiful card!!

Janice said...

Wow it sounds like you will have a pretty intense week! Good Luck!
Beautiful card, thanks so much for sharing it before you leave.

kim-paperbabe said...

Oooh Eva this is gorgeous, love the big bloom and the funky colours! Thanks for your lovely comments and I hope you don't get too worn out with your very busy week Have fun HuGs Kim x

Heidi Van Laar said...

What a gorgeous card Eva! I just love everything about it!

Have a wonderful time at school!!

(-: Heidi

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Eve and the colours and design are gorgeous, lovely detail and papers.
Hugs Linda

Amanda Winchester said...

Gorgeous...love that flower! Have a great week at school!

Terrie B x said...

Eva this is `stunning` I love the shape the flower and those beautiful colours..
Mite av to try and create that shape!!!!TFS
Have a lovely week oh `Lovely one`:0xxxx

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Beautiful Card. I finally got a blog myself I have to get use to the blogging world

Shirley said...

It's beautiful! Hope your classes go well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin