Friday, July 10, 2009

My Rock - Collage Press

Today I was inspired to create this layout. I so love this picture of Michael that I took at the lake a little while back and these papers were just perfect to use with it. He is My Rock and this layout says it all. I hope you have a Rock in your life, too, someone is your friend, lover, partner and soulmate. I know I have found mine a few years ago. Took me a while, but have found him.


Supplies used to make this layout:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Collage Press and digi papers by Chrystal Wilkerson (the little clouds behind my little stamped bird....so cute!)
Rubber stamps: Unity stamps and Jenni Bowlin (the date stamp)
Ink: Memories and Stampin up markers
Alphabets: Thickers and Me and My Big Ideas
Flower: Prima
Bling: Glitz
Leaves cut with my Silhouette
Sewing

Wishing you a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Eva

5 comments :

Jamie the Smarty Pants said...

Love your LO!!!! Love all of the layers and the colors are perfect!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beautiful LO Eva! It is such a wonderful to find that right person...I should know because I found mine too! :-)

(-: Heidi

susan m said...

I just love this layout! Thank you for sharing it with us!

TraceyT said...

What a wonderful page!

Terrie B x said...

Aw How `beautiful`..Your man looks soo `cool`I love the journalling...
`Beautiful`...TFS:) xxx
I found my `Rock` Eva.....xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin