Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I challenge you!

To make a card with stars. I am having a challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking to create a card with stars. As I was thinking of what kind of challenge to come up with, it came to me, since we are celebrating 4th of July and summer generally means a lot of fireworks, so that is where stars popped into my head. And here is the card I created for this challenge.

And here is a view from the side

Supplies used to make this card:

Cardstock: Bazzill and Wassau
Pattered Paper: Kaisercraft
Stamps: Unity Stamps
Ink: Memories and Ranger Distress ink
Flowers: Prima
Bling: Glitz
Die cut leaf by Silhouette
brads

Well, hope you like it and get inspired. We have a lot of awesome challenges at the Treasured Scrapbooking Forum, so come play with us.

Have a great day!
Eva

15 comments :

harrahx2 said...

Great card. Love the style and the colors and the shape and everything!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Love the card, you talented thing you! :) I'll be by TS to join in your challenge.

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

I love shaped cards!! This is fabulous Eva!! So crisp and lovely!

TraceyT said...

I think this is my new all time fav. card of yours. WOW

Shirley said...

Beautiful card Eva and there's those Unity stamps again! You're an enabler for sure!

Jamie the Smarty Pants said...

I LOVE this Card!!!!! You are the ultimate card queen!!!

Michelle Lanning said...

what a fun card - love the challenge!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva! The star shape is so fabulous, I love it!

(-: Heidi

Jodi said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Terrie B x said...

Complete `Beauty` Eva...
Your a `Star`..TFS
Enjoy the rest of your Day :) xxx

Liz said...

What can I say speechless at the amazing talent and beauty

KimmyS said...

Oh Eva....this card is just so divine! Everytime I look on your blog you blow me away with yet another stunning creation!

dannisdoodles said...

this is stunning, absolutely brilliant eva!

hugs & so much love!
danni

wendyp said...

Wow! This is stunning!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I love this so beautiful as is all of your creations!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin