Thursday, July 16, 2009

2Sketches4You card

I made this little card today for the 2Sketches4You challenge, so I thought I would share them with you. I found these adorable soft embellishments at Michael's by K&CO, I feel in love with the colors and the rest is history. Here is the sketch I had to work with, which I flipped on the side to make my card work.

And here is the card I came up with. Click on the picture to see the card in more detail. I think it's worthy...hehehe.

Well, hope you like it.

And this is my second post today, so please check out the huge announcement about the Treasured Hunt 2009 with huge prizes here! You don't want to miss it!

Thanks for visiting!
Have a fabulous evening!
Eva

14 comments :

Mr. Mayfield said...

Gorgeous! Love the rich jewel tones and the lush ribbon!

Anja (scrappie) said...

This is simply gorgeous love every detail you are so talented. thank's for playing at 2S4Y.

Eveline said...

Those embellishments are indeed great, love the colors.
Beautiful card.
Eveline.

Latisha said...

Eva, WOW, loving the different shapes and bright colors, and I especially love those hat pins!!
hugs
latisha

Lauri said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it!

Liz said...

Great sketch love your take

cheryln said...

perfectly lovely! those colors are just fabulous!!

Laura Davis said...

This is so bright and beautiful Eva! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Shirley said...

Love that card and those embellies are so cute!

KimmyS said...

Those mebllishments are super cute. I love your take on this week's sketch. So fresh and funky

Heidi Van Laar said...

OMGoodness! This is just stunning, I love the colors!

(-: Heidi

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

This is so rich and beautiful Eva! I love the jeweled hat pins!!

Terrie B x said...

Oh My Eva ..My cups full!!!
I love your card Complete `Beauty`♥xxx

TraceyT said...

I LOVE your take on the sketch. This is adorable

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin