Monday, June 15, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking June reveal and a challenge

Today is the 15th, so it's reveal time at Treasured Scrapbooking. And I also have a challenge at the forum, so come play along. But first let me show you the kit itself. I took a picture of it when I received it, so you can see what you will be getting.

Pretty cool for $17.95, if I may say so, but if you sign up for the subscription, you can get these lovely kits delivered to your door for $15.99/month plus shipping. Not bad, ey??? And you will also get detailed instructions on how to make the cards I come up with using the kit.

So, let me share what I made with the kit, and I sure hope you like them.

Now let me share about the challenge I have going on in the Treasured Scrapbooking Forum. It's creating a Father's Day gift card, however you can make this any theme. It's a very fun apron card. I know it has been around for a long time, but I think it's such a cute template, I had to use it.

Anyway, I used the very cute Cosmo Cricket papers on this card. You can make this as a regular card, or a gift card, whatever you desire, really. I also see these are a cute BBQ invitation cards as well. So come and make yours! Join us at the forum say hello and play along. We have a lot of fun challenges going on, this is just my challenge.

Isn't this just cute???? Now what Father wouldn't like this one??

Oh, and I have one more announcement. From June 19-21, we are having a School is out for Summer crop, so come have fun with us. There will be lots of fun challenges, so the weekend is sure looking like a lot of fun. I will be at a crop with some of my friends on Saturday and play along at Treasured Scrapbooking as well.

Well, that is all I have to share with you today! Hope you are having a fun Monday!

Eva

17 comments :

Laurajean said...

Your cards are always just AMAZING girl...Love them all and that Father's Day card is AWESOME ;)

aimee said...

Gorgeous gorgeous cards!! I love the colors and how you combined die cuts and stamping. So pretty!!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Their all stunning Eva! I love the bright happy designs and colors!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Eva:)
I`v missed so many of your gorgeous creations...
These are `gorgeous` even more `gorgeous` as always..
i love the fathers Day Card..YAahah it`s fabulous...
`Thanks` for your sweet wishes on the birth of our new GD `Freya`
Have a lovely Tuesday...
love to you and yours:) xxx

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are all just fabulous Eva! Such yummy, yummy colors!

(-: Heidi

TraceyT said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!

MarciaD said...

Eva, you are awesome! I just love your cards and you are so talented! Thanks for the inspiration.

Karen said...

You really know how to work that kit Eva! These are all such fantastic cards, and I love them!!!

I love your little apron card...that is so cool!! :)

meluv2scrap said...

These cards are awesome! Love the colors, the styles--everything!

Maria said...

Hi Eva! Wow, I love the cards that you created with the kit!! I love making scrappy cards but haven't had the time to create them. . .hopefully, I'll find time soon. Your pretty cards inspire me to want to make them.

I love the layers and all the details to your cards! They're beautiful! You came up with such great ideas with the embellishments! I love all of them!!

Maria

CherrieScraps said...

Fabulous work Eva - I am always so inspired by your designs!!

susan m said...

What a great kit value!! And I love how you used bling in the button's holes!!

Liz said...

As always you just knock my socks off

Steph said...

Wow! I love all of these! Such gorgeous colours and fab layouts x

Crystal said...

Wow. I just found your blog (from a card you posted at 2peas), and I love it! Your cards are amazing!

Shirley said...

Fantastic job with the kit Eva and love them all! And that apron card may have been around awhile but it's brand new to me! So cute!

Nathalia Castellon said...

OMG. If I keep looking at all you create with their kits I'm going to succumb to the pressure and sign up. Stop it! These cards are just so luscious and yummy. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin