Friday, June 19, 2009

It's a SUMMER CROP at Treasured Scrapbooking

This weekend is a Summer Crop at Treasured Scrapbooking. We just started and there are plenty of challenges to participate in, so hope you come. And of course there is a grand price and here is what you can win for participating.

Doesn't that look yummy????

So, I have my challenge in the forum, too, which I share with you all here as well. I created a little sketch and so that is part of the challenge, but the twist on it is to use an image stamp. Not just a sentiment, that would be too easy, but use an image stamp, too. Come on, I know you all collect stamps, right????? I can't be the only one...hehehhe. So whip them out, ink them up and make a purdy card with them. So here is the sketch to use:


And my card I created with it. I used the pretty Basic Grey new Lemonade papers, which I won in the Pagemaps contest, aren't they so pretty? And of course I used Unity Stamps....well, why not?
So, come play along! I hope to see you in the FORUM!

I will be going to a crop tomorrow to have fun with a few of my friends, so I am looking forward to that. Have a fabulous weekend!!!

Eva

6 comments :

Shirley said...

Great paper! Great card! Thanks Eva for stopping by my blog!!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Ooooh great card and I love the sketch! I'll stop by and play; I haven't been over there in a while.
Have fun at your crop!!

Karen said...

BG papers and Unity stamps, is a fantastic combination. Love all the stitching and the beautiful way you used the stamps! Stunning card and love your sketch Eva!
See you at the crop!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous Eva! Those papers are super yummy and I love those unity stamps! Fabulous stitched border too!

(-: Heidi

TraceyT said...

That a beautiful card!!!! LOVE the stamps...one I don't have yet! LOL

Nathalia Castellon said...

Oooooh, I LOVE this! And of course the Unity stamp is perfect with your sketch. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin