Dreamgirls Challenge #29 - Sketch it Card

This week at the Dreamgirls challenge blog we were honored to make a card by using a sketch designed by Kazan of 2Sketches4You. Well, I was pretty happy when I found out, so here is my card I came up with and hope you like it. I love all the supplies I used on this card so much, I have to say that!!!!

But first here is Kazan's sketch we worked with:

And here is my card:

Supplies used on this card:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Unity Stamps (Birdie Inspiration....my favorite ever kit from them!!!)
Butterfly: Twiddleybitz
Ink: Stazon
Pin: Joanns
Ribbon: my stash

If you haven't checked out the Dreamgirls Challenge blog, please do, as the other designers have created some gorgeous and amazing cards with this sketch!!! And if you have a chance, check out 2Sketches4You, boy, are they having an amazing challenge you don't want to miss out on....

I hope you play along with our Dreamgirls challenge, the prize is awesome, so come and play! Can't wait to see your creations!

Have a fabulous Monday! I will be back in a little bit with yet another post of mine, so stay tuned...hehehe.

Love,
Eva