Monday, June 1, 2009

Dreamgirls Challenge #29 - Sketch it Card

This week at the Dreamgirls challenge blog we were honored to make a card by using a sketch designed by Kazan of 2Sketches4You. Well, I was pretty happy when I found out, so here is my card I came up with and hope you like it. I love all the supplies I used on this card so much, I have to say that!!!!

But first here is Kazan's sketch we worked with:

And here is my card:

Supplies used on this card:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Unity Stamps (Birdie Inspiration....my favorite ever kit from them!!!)
Butterfly: Twiddleybitz
Ink: Stazon
Pin: Joanns
Ribbon: my stash

If you haven't checked out the Dreamgirls Challenge blog, please do, as the other designers have created some gorgeous and amazing cards with this sketch!!! And if you have a chance, check out 2Sketches4You, boy, are they having an amazing challenge you don't want to miss out on....

I hope you play along with our Dreamgirls challenge, the prize is awesome, so come and play! Can't wait to see your creations!

Have a fabulous Monday! I will be back in a little bit with yet another post of mine, so stay tuned...hehehe.

Love,
Eva

4 comments :

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow Eva! this is just gorgeous! I am absolutely in love with those new Cosmo Cricket papers!

(-: Heidi

Karen said...

How fun that you got to play with your lovely new CC papers! This is just fabulous and I love the little unity stamp birdie and sentiment (very cool look) and that awesome little pin (hee hee)!!

TraceyT said...

This is adorable. LOVE what you did with the birdie inspriation set.

BonnieRose said...

your work is incredible.... everyone is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin