Cute Card Organizer and a Guest DT call

A few months ago I got the cutest die cuts from Creative Cuts and More and if you may recall I have made a few cute projects already with them, but will share them again, so you can see how cute they are. I just finished another one again, and I wanted to share about it and also tell you that you could be their next Guest Designer, as they are having a Guest Designer call right now, so make sure you check out their call for it on the Creative Cuts and More site. So, if you are interested, why not enter??? I can say I have had such a pleasure working with Terry, the owner, and I know you will, too.

Well, here are some of the projects I made in the past with her cute, cute die cuts just to remind you.
Aren't they just adorable???

Well, here is the cute card organizer I made today.

And here is the organizer opened, which fits the A2 size cards just perfect, so I love it. I am thinking this would make such a fabulous gift to give someone! Perfect for any occasion, you decorate it however you want to. By the way, you pick out what kind of paper you want the die cut from and they will cut them for you, so it's really custom service....and what a fabulous price, you'll see.
And I took a picture from the top to show that you can fit quite a few cards in there...well, it really depends on how bulky your cards are....mine, since some of them tend to be layered quite a bit would be more difficult to fit a lot in it, but if they are pretty flat I would say you can fit maybe 8 cards in it nicely. And I love the way it closes...there is even a slot to put your ribbon through. Seriously, I love this die cut, I don't know how come I haven't used it yet, but Terry, if you are reading this, I need to get some more...hehehehe.....I LOVE this!!!!

Supplies used to make this organizer: A LOT!!!!

Card Portfolio: Creative Cuts and More
Papers: It's a Beautiful Day Paper Pack by Crystal Wilkerson found on Jessica Sprague (my new love, and guess what? It's a digi paper that I printed out...I LOVE the designs!!) and Making Memories Vintage papers
Stamps: Unity June 09 and November 08 KOM
Ink: Memories and Stampin Up markers, Ranger Distress
Leaf: Silhouette
Flower: Prima
Brads: Basic Grey
Martha Stewart punch
Ribbon: Michaels
Glue: Killer red tacky tape from Creative Cuts and More (best deal in town for these tapes)
and Beacon Zip Dry

Anyway, that is all I have for you today, and tomorrow I have to say, I have a really fabulous project to share with you....it's a WOW one....well, I hope you like this one too...but WOW....come back tomorrow.....you will be WOW'd....I promise...hehehe.

But do check out the Guest Design team call on Creative Cuts and More. Wouldn't you want to play with such cute designs????

Well, that is it....have a lovely afternoon!!!
Eva