Monday, June 1, 2009

CupCards {togo} June full reveal

It's June 1st, so it's time to reveal my pretty cards I got to make with the gorgeous CupCards {togo} card kit. I am still so tickled pink, that Sonda invited me to be a guest designer! WOW!!!! Take a look at this kit! So many pretty things in it! This kit can be made into masculine or feminine cards, really it's up to the creator. It comes with a fabulous Unity Stamp Co. stamp, which Sonda includes every month! Uhmmmm....have you seen my blog lately? Can you say addicted to Unity??? Hehehe...sure am.

Well anyway, I really, really loved every bit of this kit! I think my cards will show that. You get 10 card bases already scored, ready to embellish and so many gorgeous things that coordinate with it. But take a look at it for yourself what you get for only $24 + shipping.

And now I will share all the cards I made with this kit, but I still have so much left from it!!!!

I hope you enjoy my cards and make sure to pick up a pretty kit from CupCards {togo}. It is first come first served bases, so you better hurry before they are gone.

Have a fabulous evening!

Eva

8 comments :

Shirley said...

Once again you amaze me with what you can create with these great kits! Love it all girl!

Suzy said...

Wow Eva! Layers and layers of beauty! Your work is amazing and inspiring :)

Suzy

Karen said...

Eva - your rocked this kit with all those awesome and gorgeous cards!! I love all the different styles, colors, and mix of papers and embellishments! WOW!!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

They're all just gorgeous!! WOW!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Eva:)
`WoW` `WoW` `WOw` beautiful kit....
Beautiful creations...you ooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzeeeeee creativity...
I def wish I lived nearer so I could pop round and craft with you!!!
I`d have to bring cake I`m afraid!!!!
Mind you I get a little feeling we
would have more giggles ...and fun than craft...anyways I chatter to much!!!bit like a pringle!!!
Once I startI cant stop...rofl...
see here I go....
anyways I `d def rather live in Cali!!!! than here hm mmmmmmmmmm
Sounds good!!!:) x

TraceyT said...

Beautiful work!!!

soccerboyzmom said...

Gorgeous cards and extremely creative.

Amanda Winchester said...

You totally rock!! So beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin