Saturday, June 20, 2009

2Skethes4You card

Today I spent with my friends at a crop and got to make my card for this week's 2Sketches for you, so I want to quickly share it with you before the deadline passes....

Here is Laura's sketch

And here is my interpretation:

Supplies used to make this card:

Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Stamps: Unity stamps
Ink: Memories
Markers: Bic
Sakura clear glitter pen (I outlined some portions of the frame stamp)
Ribbon: Pebbles
Button: Creative Cafe
Glue: Beacon Zip Dry paper glue

I made another little card for one of the Treasured Scrapbook challenges and will post that tomorrow. Hope you like my little card, I sure had fun creating it!

Have a great Saturday night!
Eva

8 comments :

Laura Davis said...

Oh my this is just so cute Eva! Love the colors and the simplicity! True talent:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

clouds shadler said...

oh my what a cuteness! Love it! the number background paper is adorable and the cute birdie too! cool colors too!

clouds :D

cheryln said...

perfectly adorable!! love the sentiment, love the bird, love the colors, love it ALL!!!

Shirley said...

The number background is so fun and who wouldn't love the little bird! Cute!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Soooo adorable Eva! Love, love, LOVE the colors!

(-: Heidi

Terrie B x said...

Absolutly `adorably beautiful` Eva TFS
Good luck (not that youl need it¬!!!my friend :) xxx

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this!!!

Nathalia Castellon said...

That pink and blue combo is just striking! Love what you did with the sketch Eva. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin