2Sketches4You Top20

First of all, I am so totally honored to have been chosen as one of the top 20 ladies who got to move on to the next round on the 2Sketches4You Annual Ultimate Card Showdown. I was glued to the screen Sunday morning and when I saw my name, I almost jumped up in excitement. So, thank you so very much for picking my card as one of the top 20 cards last week.

I have to say this week, I had so many possibilities going on in my head. I have been playing on the cute and whimsy side the past two weeks, and I also love the classic look and then there goes the shabby look, too. Gosh, I head a tornado in my head and truthfully it finally just settled late this afternoon, when I decided, I really want to showcase the classic and beautiful look this time, so I chose to work with Graphics45 papers, which I so love and have made a few pretty cards with them in the past. Than another factor that influenced this card's arrival was the fact that I found these gorgeous Making Memories Vintage trims at Michaels yesterday and they were just meant to be with these yummy papers. In fact, if you saw my tutorial in my earlier post on how I create custom die labels, I used this exact label design as my template, so if you haven't seen it yet, check it out, you might like it.

Anyway, to much gabbing here...hehehe. So it's about time to share my card for this week and hope you like it.

Here is Laura's sketch we all had to work with:

And my interpretation of it:


Well, there it is in it's full glory. I will come back later to post my card using the regular sketch as well, since that is one fun sketch, too.

Again, thank you for visiting my blog and wishing all the top 20 card making ladies good luck in this fun contest! And judges, thank you for your time, I know the decision must be pretty difficult.

Hugs,
Eva