Saturday, June 13, 2009

2Sketches4You, Cosmo and Unity

I was able to combine three things that I love in this card. 2Sketches4You sketch, Cosmo Cricket papers and Unity stamps. I love these so much right now! Well, 2S4Y I have loved ever since I found them but these Cosmo papers and my new addiction of Unity stamps...WOW...what a combination, isn't it? Anyway, here is my card with this week's sketch. Hope you like it!

Supplies used on this card:

Cardstock: Coordinations
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Unity stamps (May kit and Birdie inspirations)
Memories black ink, Stampin Up ink and Colorbox ink
Sakura glitter pen (in the middle of the flower)
Bic markers (I borrowed from my friend to test out)
Spellbinders label
Scor-it (to score the edges of my card, click on the picture to see it better)

Well, that is what I have for you today. Hope you are having a lovely Saturday and wishing you a relaxing rest of the weekend!

Hugs
Eva

12 comments :

Amy said...

Eva, this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors, the image, and the decorative edges around the patterned paper. Great job!!

Cassie said...

congrats on making the top 30 eva!! i'm so not surprised that you did - you are incredibly talented and creative!!! good luck in the future rounds - i'll be cheering for you!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Eva, this is fan-fantastic!! I love the bold yellow theme!! Gorgeous!!

KimmyS said...

I hear ya on the Unity Stamps - I am slowly falling in love with them too. And if you continue to enable me with those wonderful cards....

xoxo

cheryln said...

so bright and cheerful! love everything about this card!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning! Loving your work:)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Shirley said...

That's such a stunning card Eva! I should check out your favorite spots!

Latisha said...

I too love that combination >"<
hugs
latisha

susan m said...

I love the red and yellow color combination - who would have thought it. Great inspiration!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva! I love that color combination!

(-: Heidi

Terrie B x said...

`Absolutly stunning` Eva....
I soooooo love your creations TFI:) x

Nathalia Castellon said...

Eva, you've got a way with bold color combos and patterns. This is just so perfectly summery!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin