Urban Anthology kit workshop - Let's make a purse!

I love making all kinds of little 3D projects, so when I was thinking about what new project to create with the Urban Anthology May kit, I knew I was going to make something like that. So, I found this adorable little purse on the Martha Stewart site and really fell in love with the design of it, and that is what I decided to share with you today.

You can find the templates and the tutorial of it on the Martha Stewart site.

And here is the little purse I made.


So what I did first is to print out the templates on my papers.


Than I scored the lines with my Scor-it tool, which I just love!


Than I just assembled it according to the tutorial video, but really it was pretty easy and self explanatory. And this is what it ended up looking like.


The blue little tag is actually an exclusive of the May Urban Anthology kit, and I just love it. I added a little rubon from the Basic Grey rubons and added my favorite Kaisercraft peals and tied it with the pretty trim from the kit as well. On the flap I added one of those gorgeous Prima flowers, which I think it just perfect for 3D projects, don't you think? I will be saving those up for that purpose for sure.

Now, here is the back of the little purse, so you can see it is nicely finished, really, ready to be given to someone.

Well, that is it for my workshop and I will leave you with another eye candy of a layout I made with the May kit. I have to tell you, this is my favorite layout right now...but I let you decide and see what you think.

Well, that is all I have for you today, hope you enjoyed it and will make one of those cute little purses. I know it is a keeper for me!

Have a fabulous Friday and weekend as well.

Hugs,
Eva