Friday, May 15, 2009

Unity Stamps KOTM Blog Hop

Happy Friday to you all! Phew what a week this has been. I have been creating like crazy, so this weekend will be a lot of sharing! Will be revealing my Treasured Scrapbooking card kit designs and my debut at Urban Anthology and not to mention it is Dreamgirls time again!!! Whooohoooo..lots to share, so please come back to check them out, if you like my work. I will be spacing them out, just to make sure you won't miss a thing.

So, if you have arrived on my blog and have no clue what this Unity KOTM Blog Hop is about, please go to the Unity Stamps Blog to start at. You would love to see all the other ladies work I am sure as well. There are 100 participants, but you can check it throughout the whole weekend! Anyway, my card to share:

Supplies used for this card
Unity Stamps April KOTM ( my first ever kit, and I am so in love with it!!!)
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Ink: Stazon
Ribbon: May Arts
Spellbinders label die
Stampin Up punch
buttons from my stash
Hope you like my card and now hop on over to see what Creating with Candace has in store for you!

Have a fabulous Friday!

Eva

45 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

WOW this beautiful!!

Jessica said...

this is just adorable!

Liz said...

I will have my eyes awaiting

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful as always!

Kristen said...

Eva this is gorgeous! Wonderful job :)

Katy said...

great card, love the ribbon!

Jacqueline said...

beautiful!!!

whoistracy said...

Evan this is stunning!! Love that big black bow.

Pamela said...

Great card!

Teresa said...

Super card!!! Love it!

Maynes-Watt-Hayes Family said...

beautiful card and colors!

Tiff said...

Awesome card! Love that DP!

Robynccgirl said...

Very nice! Love the scallop edge!

Tammy said...

Super cute! Love it! :)

Sara said...

How sweet! This is really one of my favorite stamps from this KOTM!

xoxo
Sara

BonnieRose said...

You are so talented.. love all u create! can't wait to see more!

Laura L said...

Great card! I love that ribbon!

Ang & Ryan said...

Love the fun bright colors. Great job! Whoever you give this to will love it.

BloomingPink said...

Card is lovely! Love the way the stamp matches your selection of paper.

Very cool!

Randi said...

Stunning card!! I really love all these colors together!

JazzyH said...

Wow!

Dee said...

Love all the colors you combined!! They work so well together!

FibreJunky said...

Totally darling! Great colours, too.

Judy Rozema said...

Eva, that is darling! LOVE the patterns!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

THis is super duper cute! Love it! :)

Jana said...

Very cute card. Love the colors.

Purple Princess said...

Super cute card!

Lauri said...

Such a sweet card!

Lisa F said...

Beautiful! Love the ribbon!

Ashley said...

Beautiful card!

Karen said...

Eva - The Pebbles paper works so well with the Unity Stamp. I love the rich color mix and great big ribbon bow in the center!! Gorgeous!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

I especially like the DP that you used toward the top of the card!

stampmonkey said...

This is so cute, and I love your shells/scallops dp -- very pretty!

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

love the colours.. stunning.

BabeCaddy said...

Nice job Eva!!! Very cute card.

Gretchen said...

What a fun card!

Suz said...

Pretty card. I love the reveal above ... great layout wow the colors

Erika M. said...

Really like this card!

BishopsMommie said...

wow...such detail in all of your work..beautiful job!!

Karen said...

...ok...tell me how to mix patterns and colors like this! FABULOUS!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh this is sooo cute!!

Jen said...

Great card Eva...you have a great style!

Karen J. said...

Very pretty card...love this stamp of the girl holding hands!!

ANAT S said...

love your syyle eva
great card

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin