Sunday, May 17, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking May cards reveal!

Today I wanted to share with you the cards I made with the gorgeous Treasured Scrapbooking May card kit. I had so much fun with this kit, as there were a few items in there that have been on my serious "want list". This kit is all about KI Memories...which I love. It even includes the gorgeous new Sheer pages...love, love, love it!!! Anyway, here are the cards I came up with.

Also, wanted to share a sketch challenge I came up with for Treasured Scrapbooking. Come play along on our Forum and the winner of the challenge will be getting a gift cert. to the store. Here is the sketch. I had to hand draw it, as I don't know how to created digitally...hehehe, but you get the picture...hehehe..no pun intended there...

And the card made with this sketch using the May card kit and the April stamps, which I just love, love, love!!!!

Well, I hope you like these cards and come visit Treasured Scrapbooking, the forum is so very friendly, I just love all the ladies there.

Have a fabulous Monday!
Eva

9 comments :

Liz said...

Amazing as always

Bonnie said...

Love all the goodies in the kit. Your cards are awesome.

KimmyS said...

Oh wow - those cards are amazing!!! Loving every single one of them

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Eva, I lost you there for awhile!!
I'm going to add you to my sidebar for safe keeping! lol

WOW! All these cards are fresh and delightful!! Lots of eye candy!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful cards Eva and fun sketch! I just printed it off and I'm going to give it a try! Your stuff is always so inspiring!

Robin said...

WOW!! These are all gorgeous!! I just love the vibrant colors!! Beautiful work Eva!
hugs

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oh Eva these are gorgeous!!

(-: Heidi

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Fabulous cards Eva! They are so fun! I love your sketch and can't wait to give it a try!

Terrie B x said...

Eva !!! I get so exited when I visit I just `love` digesting all these beautiful creations.....
I love your sketch.....
Hope I can join in ...
You are so full of Inspiration:)
I am playing your video as I type..
I love it!!!!!!!!
one of my favs at the mo!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin