Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A little Unity Stamp Co. layout to share

I love sketches, as they make my life easy, and today I happened to check out the Pagemaps Blog and found out they are having a contest to make a layout with one of their sketches. Well, I thought I really need to create some layouts with all the beautiful Urban Antholgy kits I have growing in my house and my newest addiction, Unity Stamps. So I came up with this little cute layout with my son's little pictures, that I so love. And here it is for you.

Have a great evening and see you tomorrow, when I reveal my Cuttlebug Challenge card.

Hugs,
Eva

11 comments :

Shirley said...

That is too cute! The papers are perfect and those photos are precious! Beautiful work Eva! I love all your cards but it's so fun to see you do layouts too!

Martha said...

This is a beautiful LO!!!!

artycrafty said...

cool colourful layout.

Terrie B x said...

Aw Your LO is just `adorable`
Your little boy os sooo `handsome` Eva...what beautiful photo`s ...
Have a lovely Day my `friend`:) xxx

Karen said...

How adorable is Shawn! This is the most precious layout Eva! I love the striking colors and all that Unity goodness, which matches perfectly with your layout!! Awesome girl!!

Hugs,
Karen

Jill said...

This is a beautiful layout! Great job!

Ching-a-ling said...

wow!!! You did a fabulous job on this kit!!! :)

Erica said...

hopped over from PageMaps. Love your take on the sketch.

Piegirl said...

Great job! I love the elements and how you used them! Good luck with the contest!

Stacy

Pamela said...

SENSATIONAL page Ms. Eva!!! Love the clustering and the way you designed the page with lots to look at, but kept the focus on that sweet little face!!

Kari said...

Great Layout, I knew I had seen that paper before. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin