Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired - Weddings

This week at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog we are working on the Wedding/Anniversary themes and had the pleasure of playing with die cuts from Creative Cuts and More. If you remember I made a really cute bride and groom box set over the weekend, so this time I choose one of the gorgeous cards to work with. So, here is my pretty card.

Supplies used for this card:
Dress die cut card from Creative Cuts and more
Cuttlebug: D'vine Swirls
Stamps: Hero Arts (dress background) Stampin Up (sentiment)
Ink: Colorbox Platinum
Pearls: Michaels
Punch: Stampin Up
Gorgeous ribbon from my friend Maggie (look Maggie, I used it!!)

Again, I can't stress enough how easy it is to work with these die cuts! I hope you check them out, and I know you will be amazed how many die cuts are really out there. I will have a chance to work with a few more in the future, and I am just tickled pink about that, so stay tuned. For now, if you didn't come here from the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog, please head on over there, and get ready to be AMAZED!!!!! The team sure did a knockout job on creating with these gorgeous die cuts!! ENJOY!!!

Have a super Wednesday!
Hugs,
Eva

15 comments :

Nathalia Castellon said...

Oh Eva, the swirls, the pearls, the big satin bow. sigh. So beautiful, soft and romantic! :)

Allison said...

so elegant and soft
AllisonX

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful Eva! I love that cute dress cutout in the middle, and the ribbon is a perfect touch! Great job this week!

~Lea

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is so, so beautiful! I am crazy for all the pearls!

(-: Heidi

Mrs J said...

Ooooh, everything about this is so gorgeous Eva - the embossing, the pearls and the beautiful bow -absolutely stunning!
Hugs Mrs Jx
P.S. I hope you didn't think I was getting at you for the bride box on Sunday ;o) lol, great minds eh?!

Terrie B x said...

Complete beauty Eva...I have no weddings.... but I`m Inspired to create a card now...!!!
Have a lovely Thursday:)♥

ohradiogirl said...

Oh, that bow ... love, love, love it!

Shirley said...

That's so beautiful!

Karen said...

So elegant Eva! And, the ribbon on top is gorgeous!! Love the way you embossed with the pearls on top!!

Hugs,
Karen

carina said...

this is GORGEOUS!!!

Christine said...

What a gorgeous, elegant card, Eva! I'm drooling over the fabulous ribbon you added to this...simply beautiful! Love all the pearls that you embellished the card with, and the cutout in the center is adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

AbbieTorroll said...

that is GORGEOUS! I have a friend who is getting married in a week and I am in her wedding, that card would be PERFECT! ooo you inspire me:)

Carla said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Amber said...

Beautiful card Eva! Love the bow, perfect touch!
Hugs
Amber

susan m said...

I love this card - makes me want to get married again so you can send it to me!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin