Friday, April 24, 2009

Unity Hip Hop Hangover

It's Unity Hip Hop Hangover time!!! I had so much fun making a card for one of their challenges yesterday. They are turning 1 year old, so we made Birthday cards. I love birthday cards and since I had a few of these cute birdie images stamped from Karen's kit (thanks Karen!! :)), I decided to make a cute card with it. Hope you like it!

Supplies used for this card
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co.
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Punches: Fiskars and Marvy
Cuttlebug folder: Swirls D'Vine
Ribbon unknown
decorative scissors

Next week they are having a birthday party, so check out the new My Unity Place hangout and join. There will be much fun I am sure and looking forward to it myself!

Well, hope you like my card, I will be back posting a few more cards today, so be sure to come back.
Have a lovely Friday!
Love,
Eva

16 comments :

Jenn said...

beautiful colors, love it!

BonnieRose said...

I LOVE your card.. love the bold colors.... so my style.. love it love it!!!! can't wait to get my kotm!!!

Ang & Ryan said...

Great card! Love your use of color, very well done!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beautiful Eva! That ribbon is just stunning! Great color combination too!

(-: Heidi

BloomingPink said...

Wow...very pretty...lots of texture and colors. I think it's grand!

Purple Princess said...

Nice colors! Great card! I love how you did the ribbon!

TraceyT said...

LOVE the colour combo here. The card is absolutely stunning

Terrie B x said...

Eva your card is just `gorgeous` Love those papers....`Beautiful`TFS:)♥

Kerry said...

Very cute...love the ribbon treatment!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card Eva!!! Love the colors!!

whoistracy said...

I love what you did with the ribbon. Such a neat effect! Gorgeous card.

Randi said...

Stunning!! One of my fav color combos! Love the DP you used and there's so many great details!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

This is so rich Eva! I love the birds and bold tones!!

I have a card going to post Monday that has "almost" the exact same l/o! The sketch is by someone else though.

Karen said...

Love this....love the mini scalloped edge and ribbon tech.!

Jen said...

Wow, I love your layout and all of your details....wonderful card!

Ashley said...

Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin