Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Twiddleybitz excitement to share

You may remember last week I entered a card of mine into a challenge Twiddleybitz was doing, which was to use acetate. Well, guess what? I won the challenge...yaaaaaaaaaaaa...I am pretty excited as I have been drooling over their stuff, so I will be getting some and finally will get to play with them!! And again, to share, here is my winning card. I can't wait to get the goodies. I will show you when they arrive, they have the most beautiful shapes!!! Check out the Twiddlelybitz site and see what they carry....

Have a fabulous day!!!
Eva

11 comments :

KimmyS said...

yay!!!! I am so excited for you! Well deserved your win and I just know you will be doing wonders with the bitz :)

Karen said...

That's awesome Eva! Of course, I can't wait to see what you create with the new goodies you will be receiving! Congratulations!!!

Sherry - It's A Scrapper's Life! said...

Congrats Eva, your card is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do with your Twiddleybitz prize!!!

Sherry
Twiddleybitz DT Coordinator

spikescreativeside said...

Congratulations Eva!! It is a gorgeous card and I'm not the least surprised that you got it as you sooo deserve it girl!!

Hugs

~Spike

kathi_minikatie said...

Eva, yay, congrats on the win - gorgeous card as always! I'll have to check and find out more about Twiddleybitz.

susan m said...

Oh Eva - Congratulations! I can't wait to see your goodies.

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Congrats on your win! You know I love this card!

TraceyT said...

HUGE congrats!!! So well deserved.

Terrie B x said...

Yaaaaahahhh!!!A Definate Winner...
Way to go Eva your cards is `gorgeous`...
`Enjoy` your goodies..I cant wait to see what you create wit them....:)♥

Graziscrap said...

This card is so nice!!! Congratulations!!!!

Peet said...

Stunning card Eva! Love it!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin