Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's my Birthday!!

Well, it was really yesterday, but I wanted to share with you a little bit about it and yes, there is some eye candy in there for you as well....

So, I have been whining and crying how badly I wanted a Cricut Expression. Everyone around me seemed to have one, but than one of my friends pointed me to the Silhouette's direction and I found a refurbished one on Ebay for $100 and almost bought it, but one of my good friends, who just purchased a Cricut Expression (Kari) told me she would sell me her original Craft Robo, so Michael bought it for me for my birthday....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for me!!!! So I picked it up Friday and have been learning how to operate it and also downloaded a bunch of files and I know I will keep finding new ones, I feel a new addiction coming on....hehehe.... I cut a few things already, but haven't created with it yet, but I so love it!!! I can't beleive how many files are out there to be downloaded and cut on my new little machine. So, you want to see my baby???? Well, here he is....(it's a he, as it is blue..hehehe)

Yesterday, I had such a lovely day!!! I organized my scraproom, we brought one of my bookshelves out of storage, so now I can organize vertically, which is so much more attractive then the horizantal way, don't you agree??? Hehehe... Then I went to meet my friend Karen at our favorite LSS, Scrapbook Oasis as I had to drop of some scrappy goodies for her and she gave me the most beautiful card!!! She is soooo talented, but you want to see for yourself??? Here is the card she made me.

Isn't this gorgeous???? I also got two other cards from two other lovely ladies...one is Yolanda, who I scrap with from time to time and I just love her to pieces...and the other one from a message board friend, Cynthia....she probably doesn't even know I am posting her card here...hehehe. Ok, so the first card is Cynthia's and the second one is Yolanda's. Aren't they so pretty??? I feel special to receive all these pretty cards!!

OK, than last Saturday my friends and I got together to scrap, or should I say just gab and shop??? hehehe....And we celebrated Kari's and my birthday, so I will share a fun photo of me here...I will ask Kari, if it's ok to post her photo as well....but we had such a fun time, and that cake is the most delicious Lemon cake....thank you Yolanda for reading my mind that I was craving that Lemon Cake...it was YUMMY!!!!


Well, tonight, we are heading down to Laguna Beach, as one of my classmates is celebrating her birthday too and she invited Michael and I to join her and a few other friends and classmates to a Mozambique restaurant. I have never tried their cuisine, but I am very adventurous, so I am looking forward to it, the least to say. Which reminds me, I better get ready...yikes....

Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me share my birthday with you. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and wishing you a fabulous week coming up!!!!
Love,
Eva

27 comments :

just lisa said...

Such beautiful cards and that cake looks yummy yummy!!! Have fun at dinner in Laguna Beach - that sounds so cool to be at a place I only hear about on TV!! LOL

TraceyT said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That cake looks divine. Gorgeous cards, girl.

Linda Cain said...

Happy birthday to you!!! Mine was the 9th...2 Arians...if that's how you spell it.

Wish I had some lemon cake!

Linda

krazgrl said...

Sounds like you had a marvelous birthday. Your cards are so beautiful and if you have any cake left you could send a piece my way. It looks YUMMY! And those caps were on purpose. LOL

Heidi Van Laar said...

Big birthday wishes to you girl!

What a fabulous present! I have a Pazzles Inspiration (which I LOOOOVE)and I think they are similar.

(-: Heidi

Lindsay Spencer said...

Happy happy Birthday!!!! Have fun with your new little toy!

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday a day or two late but the warm wishes are the same! That card Karen made is awesome!

Deanna said...

gorgeous cards! Looks like you had a fabulous b'day! :D Happy belated Birthday!

Yvonne said...

Happy birthday to you Eva! Sounds like you`ve had a wonderful time:)
Yvonne.

Lianne said...

Happy birthday!

Mrs J said...

Sending happy belated birthday wishes to you Eva! Sounds like you had a perfect weekend and were spoilt rotten, just how birthdays should be! Beautiful cards too and yum, that lemon cake looks divine!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Little Miss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Miss said...

Happy Birthday Eva :) HOpe your dinner was fun!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday, Eva! What a gorgeous picture of you!

Karen said...

Hope your birthday dinner in Laguna Beach was delicious! Your birthday photo came out so beautiful. Had a blast that day! Yay for Michael giving you the Craft Robo!!

Hugs,
Karen

KimmyS said...

I could dive into that cake! YUM
Happy birthday chickee and many happy returns.

Hugs and Smoochies

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Happy late birthday Eva!!

Your projects are wonderful!! Like always!! :)

SuzanneRenee said...

wow Eva look at that Hott cleavage!! haha.... cute cards, thanks for sharing and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your ROBO!

LORI said...

Happy happy Birthday Eva!!! I hope your day is as fabulous as you!!

Blessings,
LORi

Sonda T said...

OMG aren't you just adorable! That cake looks scumptious! happy birthday my friend. Lovely card girl.

TanishaRenee said...

you look fantastic Eva! Hope you had a marvelous birthday!

Beautiful cards as always!!!

Jenyfur said...

hubba hubba! Happy belated birthday, Miss Eva!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Eva,...
Well sorry I missed your B`day:(
`Happy Belated` Birthday to you:)
Your cake is the Best I sure hope you enjoyed every last piece...
Your cards are `beautiful`...

Hey you sure look `good` Missus...
Fab photo..
Hope you enjoyed Laguna Beach...hmmm
`Heaven`...
Enjoy the rest of your Day Eva:)♥

Terrie B x said...

Oh I love your Robo!!
I have one they are great ....
still trying to master mine tho!!!lol....
`Have Fun`♥

Nathalia Castellon said...

Happy Birthday Eva! Congratulations on your new baby! :)

Kristen Hermanny said...

Your cards are as delicious as that cake looks. Happy belated birthday.
I am afraid to get any more toys for my craft room. I totally hear you about the vertical storage. I was calling my craft room the horizontal landfill. UGG what a mess. It is so nice to get that room organized, but not easy keeping it that way.

Angela said...

i am so sorry that i missed your birthday. look how beautiful you are! HAPPY HAPPY Belated, Pretty Gal! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin