Friday, April 24, 2009

Got Sketch and Twiddleybitz

I have another card to show you...hehehehe....somehow this Graphics 45 is just inspiring me so much!!! I created this card with Valerie Salmon's sketch, which I fell in love with the moment I saw. And Twiddleybitz, which is a fabulous Australian company is having a challenge to make a card using acetate, so I put the two together and here is the card I created for them. I really do love the way this came out, I have to say....there are cards I just love, and there are cards I like...this one is in the love category....but I will let you decide.

Supplies used to make this card:

Acetate card base by Sheetloads
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Graphics 45
Cuttlebug: Frills border folder
Spellbinders: Labels 4
Bosskut diecut (from Karen again...hehehe)
Ribbon from my stash
Stampin Up border punch
Kaisercraft pearls
Floss to stitch with

Well, that is it for today....I swear, no more goodies to show you for now..hehehehe
Have a fabulous rest of the day!
Eva

15 comments :

Terrie B x said...

Well Eva,....ermmmmmmm It never took me one second!! to decide I ♥ your card...It is sooo elegantly beautiful...
Love the accetate ..papers and embellies...
`so lush`...
Enjoy the rest of your Day...:)♥

scrappypug said...

love this.. I love that paper and the finished product!

Sherry - It's A Scrapper's Life! said...

Just gorgeous Eva :-) stunning!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oooh, another beauty Eva! Love it!

(-: Heidi

Shirley said...

I'd say that card is definitely in the LOVE category! It's fabulous!

Angela said...

Beautiful, love the paper...

Jen said...

Wow, Eva, this card....it's awesome! It is soooo pretty!

Karen said...

I so know what you mean by that sketch Eva. I have to try it myself! OMG...this is gorgeous. I love every single detail about it and that acetate with the Cuttlebug emboss is so cool!

Have a good one!
Karen

Terri said...

Just GORGEOUS Eva!!!! You knock my socks off with your creations!!!

KimmyS said...

I *HEART* the idea of using the Cuttlebug on the outside of the acrylic - AMAZING!!!!

Lisa H. said...

this is gorgeous! love the dp you used and how you used the ribbon. very nice!

Anonymous said...

好多好看的a片在這耶。

Meda said...

I really love this card, Eva. Ahhh, the pearls...they are among my faves ever!

Liz said...

As always... beautiful

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Just gorgeous! I love those papers! I did the sketch only after yours inspired me. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin