Got Sketch and Twiddleybitz

I have another card to show you...hehehehe....somehow this Graphics 45 is just inspiring me so much!!! I created this card with Valerie Salmon's sketch, which I fell in love with the moment I saw. And Twiddleybitz, which is a fabulous Australian company is having a challenge to make a card using acetate, so I put the two together and here is the card I created for them. I really do love the way this came out, I have to say....there are cards I just love, and there are cards I like...this one is in the love category....but I will let you decide.

Supplies used to make this card:

Acetate card base by Sheetloads
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Graphics 45
Cuttlebug: Frills border folder
Spellbinders: Labels 4
Bosskut diecut (from Karen again...hehehe)
Ribbon from my stash
Stampin Up border punch
Kaisercraft pearls
Floss to stitch with

Well, that is it for today....I swear, no more goodies to show you for now..hehehehe
Have a fabulous rest of the day!
Eva