Dreamgirls Challenge goes Scrapstreet

This month Dreamgirls is celebrating it's first Anniversary, so Happy Birthday Dreamgirls!!! There is an exciting news to share as Dreamgirls is featured in Scrapstreet....how cool is that!!! Check us out, we are on page 19!!! Whoohoo...We were certainly excited about that, so the pressure was on to make our work extra special!!!

So this time the challenge was a really fun one...

Prompt: Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper
Create a project using part of the lyrics as your title or journaling

You can find the lyrics here
Time after time

Product: Must have a clock visible on your LO

Technique: Sewing or feaux stitching

And make sure you share your creations with us on our blog.

Ok, so here is my card I made based on this challenge, which I totally loved!!!!! Can you tell? I think this card turned out pretty good, if I may say so...hehehe.

here is a different angle

Supplies used to make this card:
Urban Anthology March kit, plus
Heidi Swap chipboard clocks
Making Memories Alpha stickers
Time after time is Mistral font printed out

The shape of the card was created by tracing around one of the Making Memories journaling pages...I just love those for shapes...yummmm...

Ok, so go on over to check out the Dreamgirls Blog, as you will be so inspired with the layouts the ladies created there. So much talent on the blog....you'll see. And definitely check out Scrapstreet and find us, it's a pretty sweet article....and I am so grateful to be part of this talented team. I am just so lucky! :)

Have a fabulous day!!!!
Hugs,
Eva