Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired 27 - Numbers

It's tax day, so on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog we were challenged to make a card with numbers.

I thought long and hard as I don't have the numbers embossing folder, so I decided to use the cute paper with numbers on it from Cosmo Cricket, which came in my Urban Anthology's April kit and I made this card for Ethan who will be having his 3rd birthday in June. I don't think I ever made a card that early...hehehehe. And I sure hope he will like it, too. So, here is my card.

Supplies used to make this card:
Cuttlebug folders: Dots N Spots, Argyle
Urban Anthology's April kit, plus
Orange cardstock: Bazill
Prima flowers
Bling by Darice
Large alpha stickers: October Afternoon
Ribbon by All My Memories
Thread by Making Memories
Punch by Martha Stewart
Pearls by Kaisercraft

I hope you like my little card and if you haven't been to the Cuttlebug Challenge blog to check out the other very talented designers gorgeous creations, you better run over. Can't wait to see what you will create and this week you can win some Elle's Studio goodies, too. And don't forget our special Spa event in May, it will be so much fun and so many awesome prizes to win....even an Expression, which I soooooo want, soooooo badly, I could taste it as I am kissing it in my dreams...hehehe.

Later today I have two more posts for you, so hope you come back. One is my Dreamgirls reveal, which will be yummy I promise, and the other one will be my debut with my first set of cards designed with the gorgeous Treasured Scrapbook card kit......wait till you see!!!

Have a fabulous day!
Love
Eva

18 comments :

Mrs J said...

This is so cute and adorable Eva!And what a gorgeous kit! Love all the little details you've added - perfection as always!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Allison said...

so lovely and colourful
AllisonX

Peet said...

Soo gorgeous, Eva!!!

dannisdoodles said...

so, so ADORABLE Eva, your 3 year-old will LOVE this happy card, love the palette & design my friend!

cardcrazy said...

I don't think that I have ever made a card that early! LOL I love it, great job this week as usual!
Peggy

Heidi Van Laar said...

Just beautiful Eva! Those papers are so fun and I just love all the layering!

(-: Heidi

Lea L. said...

This is so bright and fun Eva! I love it...especially the use of those Sass papers! Great job with the numbers challenge!

~Lea

scrapnnMO said...

Oh my goodness Eva this is so very pretty. Love it! ;)
♥Dawn♥

Karen said...

Eva this is so cute and adorable that he will just melt. The Urban Anthology kit papers work fantastically with this challenge! Love the design and the stitch works just tops off this already fantabulous card!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Eva, this is so cute and fun! I love all the papers! What a fabulous kit!

Hugs~Becky

JennK said...

I am so lovin' these bright colors..makes me think of warmer days to come.

Nathalia Castellon said...

This is so bright, happy and fun Eva! And yay for getting a head start on your little one's 3rd birthday!

Amber said...

What an adorable card Eva! Love the bright colors and the cute little bug!
Hugs
Amber

TraceyT said...

you are the QUEEN of cards!

Terrie B x said...

*Love lOve*your crd Eva,..so unique...and so Inspirational...TFS:)♥

ohradiogirl said...

Cute and colorful.

Shirley said...

Eva that is the cutest card for a little one! It's nice to have it done so early too!

Cassie said...

oh eva! this is beautiful!! and so fun for a 3rd bday!! tell me - how did you get that curvy layer - with the dots? did you free hand it?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin