Cuttlebug Be Inspired 26 - Vellum Easter card

Do you remember using vellum on almost every layouts years ago??? I sure do and like everything else, that has gone out of style over the years, I have been saving them up for a time, when they come back, as I just knew I would have use of them again. I mean look at decorative scissors and punches! Just about two years ago I didn't think I would be picking up one of those, and today I reach for them every time I create something. So, lesson learned.....don't give or throw anything away, if you wait long enough, it will come back in style and you will be that much ahead in the game...hehehe.

So, this week our challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog was to create a project with vellum and of course our Cuttlebug. So I pulled out my Stampin Up brand vellum, which I have to tell you I really like as it is pretty thick, so it actually makes a pretty great card base, too. The idea of this card came from this card at Creative Cuts and More, which I love so much and saving up in a form of acetate. So this is my card for this week.

And this inside of the card

Supplies used to make this card:
Cuttlebug Folder: Floral Fantasy
Vellum: Stampin Up
Pattered Paper and diecut tag: K & CO.
Stamp: Stampin Up
Alphabet stickers and ribbon: Making Memories
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart

Hope you like my Easter card, this paper from K&Co is simply dreamy, I have to say! And if you haven't checked out the other designers work, run over to the Cuttlebug Challenge blog to see all the gorgeous creations using vellum. I just know you must have some vellum stashed away somewhere...hehehe....time to play with it again!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting! :)

Eva