Thursday, March 12, 2009

Triple Challenge - Unity, 2S4U and Caardvarks

How is that for combining three challenges? hehehe.....I made a card today using my new Unity Stamp the Three "Who"lagins, I used the sketch provided by Laura at 2Sketches4You and since Caardvarks is having a challenge of using critters, I am qualifying for that, too. So whithout further talking, here is my cute little card.

Aren't those little guys too cute??? And I used the Sheetloads Shortcuts clear cardbase for this card, which is so much fun to work with...isn't it fun?

Here is the supply list to make this card:
Sheetloads Shortcuts clear card base
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Cuttlebug Embossing folders: Houndstooth, Swiss Dots, Frills border
Stamp: Unity Stamps
Ink: Stazon and Colorbox
Bling: Kaiser Craft
Ribbon: AMM
Coloring with Koh-I-Noor pencils and baby oil

Hope you like this little card. I think this cute little stamp will be used a lot, so hope you won't get tired of it...hehehe.

Have a fabulous day!
Eva

26 comments :

Amy said...

Eva, this card is awesome!! I love the embossing and those owl's are just too cute!! Great job with the sketch.

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness Eva...this is adorable! Love the cute little owls, and that Houndstooth embossed background rocks! Great job!

~Lea

Heidi Van Laar said...

This soo stinkin' cute Eva! I love those owls and the colors are fabulous!

(-: Heidi

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Wow Eva....Love the way you used the CB and clear paper!! CUTE!!

I'm still itching to make that cakebox....I have the tempalte saved!! :)

Laura Davis said...

Oh sooo stinkin cute Eva!! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y & Caardvarks:)
Laura

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

cool way to get three challenges in one card! That's incredible! I love the owl stamp. Cute critters!

Toni K said...

Very cute card! Love the owls!

~dawne said...

Oh my...those "critters" are cute indeed & I really love the green. Great card

Shirley said...

Oh so cute Eva! Love the embossing and now I need another folder! You're a real enabler girl!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Too cute. Those little owls perched on the branch or too cute. I really love all of the embossing.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Just too cute! Love those owls, they're so much fun!

Hugs~Becky

SmilynStef said...

Love how you combined all of the different embossing textures ... fabulous card.

Tina said...

What a very cool use of that houndstooth embossing folder, Eva! Mine hasn't yet seen action. :(

cheryln said...

so cute! looooooove the colors and the embossing!

Joke said...

Totally sweet!

lauren said...

oh wow, wow, *WOW*! everything about this just rocks: the owls, the branch, the background, the colors, and of course that *COOL* clear cardbase! YIKES! ♥

Ching-a-ling said...

this is absolutely ADORABLE Eva!!

Mrs J said...

Eva, this is just too cute! Love the owls, they are adorable and it all looks fantastic on the clear base! Thanks for sharing!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Mrs Jx

Maggie said...

awww this is so kewl :)
Maggie

Rosemary said...

Eva, another one of your beautiful cards!..love the clear card with this...(owls are too cute!)

Michelle aka Otomon said...

How adorable, Eva! I love the houndstooth embossing!

Berdien said...

Oooh this is soo cute !!! I love your owls !!

Linda Cain said...

I LOVE it! A real treat to look at the entire thing.
Linda

Liv said...

Oh my! very cute owl... and great job!

liv.

Savitri said...

Wow, this is ADORABLE! Love the owls the colors the embossing, everything!!!

Eveline said...

Adorable card. Love the little owls.
Eveline.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin