Sunday, March 1, 2009

Toot to share...

WOW, was I surprised to get up this morning and find out my card won Card of the Week at 2Sketches4You today. WOW, WOW...thank you Laura, Kazan and the very talented team so much and I am just tickled pink! I always love the sketches they provide, week after week and this is the second time I have been awarded with Card of the Week title, sure makes me one happy girl! I so appreciate it!!! Here is the card that won and you can check out the post about it on 2Sketches4You. And if you haven't checked them out yet, I suggest you do, they post their new sketches on Mondays and they are totally amazing and the DT is sure to inspire me.

I still have my secret to be revealed a little later today, so please come back...it's quite Dreamy....and will be an eye candy, at least I think so....hehehe

Have a lovely Sunday!
Hugs,
Eva

9 comments :

Liv said...

Congratulations! & enjoy your new prize... lovely card...

KimmyS said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool chica - I love that card and I am tickled pink for you!

And you better hurry up with your secret - I need to know before I go to bed tonight :)

carina said...

woohoo!!! congrats, I love your card!

can you please send some cardmaking talent my way, I could sure need it! =)

Tonya said...

Congrats! Your card is absolutely beautiful!

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! The colors are perfect! Congrats!!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Love the card, congratulations, you are one talented Diva!

Ching-a-ling said...

yeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! you rawk!!! eva I'm soo happy for you!!

So many many good things happening to you my friend!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow! Since I love 2 Sketches and since I love We R Memory Keepers papers, I LOVE THIS!

Karen said...

What a fantastic way to use the Feb Urban Anthology kit! I love this card and the edge punch! Those diamonds down at the bottom are perfect, along with the big butterfly in the middle....love it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin