Layouts from me....and a couple of blog awards

OK, so, you probably thought I don't make layouts anymore, right? Well, you couldn't be any more wrong. I think I can still do it, and I will prove it to you right now..hehehe. The way these two layouts I am about to share came about were for two challenges, but they both use the Urban Anthology March kit, which has the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket papers mixed in with some yummy Jenni Bowlin goodness.

The first layout I made yesterday was for the Just Add Scraps challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking. While I totally messed up on the time (I really need to read more careful), I still completed it. The sketch was provided and here is my rendition of it.

Now the second layout I made last night, and I still can't believe that I actually made two layouts yesterday and even a card (although I can't share that yet), I made for the Urban Anthology's Design Star Search and Challenge. If you haven't heard about it yet, you better check out their blog, as they are looking for their next Design Team.

Anyway, so I made this layout based on that challenge's sketch and here is what I came up with. I have to say, I really love the way this one turned out! (Click on picture to make it larger, if you like.)


So, the other thing I wanted to share about is the blog awards I have received. I am really, really bad about them, so I am sorry if I haven't posted them, but I have two now that I saved up, and now I will share them.

The first one is from Linda of PINKLILACS, who is just so sweet and always comes to comment on my blog. Linda, I finally posted it, see????? hehehe. Anyway, if you haven't checked out her blog yet, please do yourself a favor and check it out, she makes the cutest, sweetest cards!! Leave her some love!!! It will be worth your time! Thank you so much for thinking of me, I so appreciate it, and feel so honored. It is a Top 10 Fav's Award and isn't it just pretty?

Then my next award came from the uber talented Ewonne of Genom mina ögon. She is on the Spring Design Team of the 2Sketches4You blog, that I so love, and her talent is just amazing, so again, if you haven't seen her blog, please run over, and leave her some love, too. I am so in love with her style, seriously!!! Ok, so here is my award from her, which is called Uber Amazing Blog....ooh-la-la.....I feel so special...Thank you Ewonne!!

So, what to do? Whom to pick? Well, I think I might just make this easy and combine the two of them, since they both require to name 10 people.

So I am awarding these two awards to the following sweet and amazing artists:

Ching (so she would finally update her blog with some gorgeous goodness.....)
Karen (my wonderfully talented friend, who is loving stamping lately as much as I am)
Christine (who has been my card hero forever and is her Birthday today! Happy Birthday girlie!)
Heidi (who is another amazingly talented cardmaker, just adore everything she makes)
Linda (who is a new bloggie friend and is amazing with her metal works)
Danni (who is another extremely talented card maker and sweet as can be, so glad to know you)
Carina (who is just one talented girlie, both with cards and layouts and I always love her colors)
Kimmy (who is celebrating her mojo coming back...yaaaaaaaaaa)
Shirley (who is my DT mate at TS and I just love that girl and her talent)
Lindsay (who is an amazing stamp designer artist and I just love her, too)

Ok, so I could have named so many more, and looking at this pretty list, I have to say I am so blessed by internet, as aside from Ching and Karen, I didn't know the rest of the ladies a year ago and now I do, and I am so grateful that I do, every one of you and so many more that is not mentioned here. Ok, come to think of it, I didn't even know Karen a year ago, I think...hehehe.

Well, this has been one amazing LOOOONG post, would you agree?

One more thing... and now I feel like Columbo here..hehehe. If you haven't done the Cuttlebug Feedback survey yet, please do so, you could win goodies and also get to say what you are looking for in Cuttlebug, so please run over to the Cuttlebug site and do it!!!

Click here for the Cuttlebug Survey

So, that is all for now...hope I didn't bore you to tears...hehehe. Have a fabulous week coming up!

Hugs,
Eva