Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired 25 - Sheetload intersite sketch challenge

For this week's challenge our DT at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog received samples of the gorgeous frosted and clear card bases from Sheetload Shortcuts. I have had a chance to play with the clear ones in the past and loved them, so this time I wanted to play with the forsted ones. And boy, did I like it!!!

We were also provided a beautiful sketch with the card bases, and you know I am a sketch lover, so take a look at that pretty sketch...
And here is my take on it using the gorgeous March Urban Anthology kit.

Supplies used to make this card:
Urban Anthology March kit
Stampin Up stamp
Stazon ink
Sheetloads Shortcut Frosted card base

If you just arrived on my blog, please go the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog and check out what the other Design team members did with this challenge...you will be sure WOW-ed... And if you haven't completed the Cuttlebug Survey yet, please do so, as Provo Craft really wants to hear from you. Here is the link to that:

Cuttlebug Survey

There are still some prizes left to win and not to mention you will get to see more sneak peeks of the new folders once more people complete the survey and follow our blog....whoohoo....I sure want to see them, as I haven't seen them either...it's all a big hush hush....so I am pretty anxious.

And make sure you check out Sheetload Shortcuts and get some of these gorgeous card bases, not to mention the cute gift cards she has, too....

I will be back with another post later on....as it happens to be Dreamgirls release today too and I have a pretty card for that, too. So stay tuned, as they say..hehe.....thanks for visiting, as always.

Love,
Eva

19 comments :

Mrs J said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!! I love what you have done here Eva, your style is just so elegant and sophisticated, beautiful! Gorgeous papers too. I loved this challenge too, but then I love every one that I do! :o)
Enjoy your week!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Eveline said...

Beautiful card Eva. I love the colors.
Eveline.

Allison said...

beautiful card Eva, love the flowers and the colours
AllisonX

Karen said...

Okay Eva...that card is simply divine darling!! I just had to say that way. Seriously, gorgeous and the UA kit goes perfectly with the SheetLoads!!

cardcrazy said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love it all!
Peggy

Bree said...

Im Speechless, your card is beautiful!

JennK said...

Wow Eva what a gorgeous card!! Love it!

dannisdoodles said...

be still me heart, this is amazing!!!

TraceyT said...

I simply adore this pp line. LOVE what you have done here. So classy

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Eva, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and elegance it has!

Hugs~Becky

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oooh, Eva this card is gorgeous in every possible way! LOVE the way you used that frosted base!

(-: Heidi

just lisa said...

okay your card is the best!! I love it Eva and I am so happy you are designing for TS now - I cannot wait to see your cards!!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Just gorgeous Eva! I love the colors you used!
-Michelle :)

Bea said...

Wow!!! I love Yous cards!!!! Ad to my blog list!!! ok???
Beauty!!!!!!!!

cpbunch said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L card!!!! Love the piercing and the folded ribbon . . well I LURVE everything about it! Want my addy??? hahaha! Thanks too for the sweet, sweet comments on my blog as well. You made my day!

Terrie B x said...

`Eva` your card is truly `beautiufl` I love your creativity...
Your blog is oozing with the most `beautiful` creativity!!!TFS
Thanks for stopping by my blog ..much appreciated:)
I`M gonna be stalking yours now!!!lol:)♥

Captain Scrappy said...

Another great project! This is awesome! :)

Nathalia Castellon said...

Eva, this card is absolutely stunning! Love the colors, papers, ribbon...LOVE it all!

Amber said...

Such an elegant card Eva! I have loved looking at everyone's takes on the same sketch!
Hugs
Amber

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin