Friday, March 13, 2009

Crimped Envelope Card with Cuttlebug

I have been enjoying browsing through Splitcoaststampers lately, and found this neat tutorial on how to make this pretty envelope card. If you like my card, take a look at their tutorial. Why reinvent the wheel, when it's already been invented, right? Now the tutorial calls for the use of a crimper. Since my crimper is in storage, I did my "crimping" with my Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I made this card for a friend of mine, who's birthday we are going to celebrate at a crop tomorrow I am going to. I sure hope she will like it. So, here is what I came up with.

Supplies used to make this card:
Stampin Up Envelope
Cardstock: Stampin UP
Stamps: Stampin Up and Impression Obsession
Ink: Stampin Up, Colorbox
Punches: Stampin Up, Martha Stewart
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Ribbon and jute from my stash

Well, hope you like my card and the tutorial by Splitcoaststampers and make your own version, whether you use a crimper or your Cuttlebug.

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Eva

6 comments :

Heidi Van Laar said...

Total gorgeousness EVA! I'm sure your friend will just LOVE it!

(-: Heidi

Pinklilac said...

Wow Eve this is just beautiful and your friend will love it. Thanks for the info on the tutorial, great idea.
Hugs Linda

Shirley said...

That's one lucky friend who will be getting that card! Have fun at your crop tomorrow!

Karen said...

Oh I am gonna have to check that tutorial out Eva! The special friend, and I know who that is (hee hee), will surely enjoy this fantabulous card!! It is gorgeous!!

Joanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Beautiful Eva! Lots of yummy details!! ~Lori R

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin