Friday, February 13, 2009

TOOT - My First Publication

Ok, so I am about to burst with excitement, as I have someone super awesome news to share. A couple of weeks ago I sent in a few of my cards to the Cards Magazine, which is my favorite card publication and yesterday I received an e-mail asking me for one of my cards for their July issue. It's one of my many Thank you cards. So, I just finished making my very own Out for Publication sign. Now I can post it on my blog, too. Yaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Some of my friends know how this has been such a huge dream for me to have a card of mine published in that particular magazine, so I was in tears when I got that e-mail. Well, it's just a little peace of heaven for me, so I am super excited.

Thank you so much everyone, who always comes to visit my blog and leave me all those sweet messages, I so appreciate them. They keep me creating all these pretty things I get to share with you guys. So without anymore gushing, here is my very own Out for Publication sign. Hope you like it.


I will be organizing my room, as that is what I have been doing mostly this week, and I will show you next week, what I ended up with, but so far I am pretty happy. I will squeeze in a few cards, so I hope to show you some over the weekend, too.

Have a fabulous Friday and weekend!
Love,
Eva

17 comments :

CraftyCarol said...

Congratulations on the publication of your very first card it must be very exciting!

carina said...

WOOHOOO!!! big congrats! I´m so happy for you♥

Jacqueline said...

Eva honey, congrats but this is just the beginning...i told you, you are going to be a top designer! you just wait, and you will be published quite a bit if not creating your own published card and art magazine yourself...mark my words, its in the air honey...

KimmyS said...

get away!!!! I can't believe that this is your first!!!!! You are such an amazing artist and this is certainly just the first of many more to come. Congratulations girl! I am so stoked for you

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Congratulations chickie! I'm very happy for you! I love your "out for publication" sign too!

Ching-a-ling said...

omg...even your "out for pub" sign should be pubbed!! I'm sooooo happy for you Eva. I've ALWAYS believed you were the "IT" girl and I'm sooo glad you're getting your much deserved accolades now. Whooohoo!! Congratulations my friend!!

susan m said...

Oh Eva - CONGRATULATIONS. I am sure this is just the 1st of many!!

Karen said...

Eva - that is soooooo awesome and I can not wait to see your name in print and find out which card they actually chose from you! Whoo-hoo!! Way to go and so happy for you!!

Stace said...

Congratulations girl! Your cards are so beautiful, heck you should have your own card magazine! lol

Meda said...

Oh, Eva, I am sooooo happy for you. I don't have the dream to get published because we don't have card making magazines in Romania, but I can imagine how happy you must be. I love your out for publication sign and can't wait to see what card was selected :)
Meda

Stacey Michaud said...

Huge congrats on the pub! You must be so excited!

Janice said...

Congratulations! I can just feel your excitement in your post. I'm sure this is just the beginning for you.

LORI said...

OH HAPPY Day!!! Eva, I am NOT surprised AT all!! Your work is AWESOME!! You are so deserving!! How fun to get something published, you have inspired me to THINK about trying that...never tried, wouldn't know what to do to try!!
So Happy For you!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Hugs & :)s,
LORi

Shirley said...

So happy for you Eva and so well deserved! I can't wait to see your name in print and tell everyone that my friend made that card! WooHoo!

CherrieScraps said...

Super Congrats Eva - this is awesome!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Yay Eva!!!! Big Congratulations to you! Your work is just beautiful and should be seen by the masses!

(-: Heidi

gardengirl3 said...

Eva, Congratulations...you deserve this...your cards are beautiful...thanks for sharing with us!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin