Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mojo Monday 73 and a Card-iverse cards

I just wanted to share my card I made using two challenges in one. I used the Mojo Monday 73 sketch and also combined it with the Card-iverse challenge of using 3 flowers. So without talking more, here is my rendition of the challenges.

And I even have a close up. Can you see those adorable pearls? Click on the image to enlarge. I just love those Kaisercraft Pearls and you can get them at Urban Anthology's store for a really awesome price, too. I just love their lush look and their colors are so yummy.

Supplies used for this card:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper and Brads: Basic Grey Bittersweet (pick it up at EmbellishItScrapbooking)
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company
Ink: Stazon and Colorbox
Flowers: Prima (love these white ones)
Pearls: Kaisercraft and Michaels
Fleur de lis brad and ribbon is from my stash
Cuttlebug die: Floral Borders

OK, and now I will show you my next card, which was made using the sketch provided by Card-iverse for us. And here is my card

And the close up, as there is quite a bit of dimension going on in this card.

Supplies used for this card:
Papers and flowers: Sassafrass
Punches: Martha Stewart
Stamp: Ek Success Birthday roll stamp
Ink: Ranger
Trim from my stash

Hope you like these cards and that you stopped by Card-iverse to check them out, the challenges are fun and the prizes are awesome. You still have till tonight to participate, so come play with us.

Hugs,
Eva

11 comments :

Ewonne said...

It's just fantastic!!! Such rich colors ♥♥ And I just love the shape of it!

Jacqueline said...

Oh My Eva this is gorgeousness!! Still finding all the great things you added! The colors are wonderful and the sentiment is perfect! I love the whole shape! What a treasure!

Janice said...

What a beauty this card is! Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with us. I'm off to check out the card-iverse site.

gardengirl3 said...

Colors are so beautiful Eva...card is too!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are both absolutely stunning Eva! I'm totally addicted to those Keisercraft pearls too!

(-: Heidi

Lianne said...

I love your work! Great cards.

Ching-a-ling said...

Man oh man you are killing me with what you're doing with BG Bittersweet! I'm always incredibly inspired by you my friend!

KimmyS said...

OMG I am in awe....your cards are just the best ever!

Alison said...

Stunning creations Eva, love them.

Terrie B x said...

Eva your cards are `gorgeous` I love all the dimension you add...
So beautiful:)
Have a lovely day:)~X~

Ching-a-ling said...

Just phenonmenal my friend..wow!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin