Mojo Monday 73 and a Card-iverse cards

I just wanted to share my card I made using two challenges in one. I used the Mojo Monday 73 sketch and also combined it with the Card-iverse challenge of using 3 flowers. So without talking more, here is my rendition of the challenges.

And I even have a close up. Can you see those adorable pearls? Click on the image to enlarge. I just love those Kaisercraft Pearls and you can get them at Urban Anthology's store for a really awesome price, too. I just love their lush look and their colors are so yummy.

Supplies used for this card:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper and Brads: Basic Grey Bittersweet (pick it up at EmbellishItScrapbooking)
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company
Ink: Stazon and Colorbox
Flowers: Prima (love these white ones)
Pearls: Kaisercraft and Michaels
Fleur de lis brad and ribbon is from my stash
Cuttlebug die: Floral Borders

OK, and now I will show you my next card, which was made using the sketch provided by Card-iverse for us. And here is my card

And the close up, as there is quite a bit of dimension going on in this card.

Supplies used for this card:
Papers and flowers: Sassafrass
Punches: Martha Stewart
Stamp: Ek Success Birthday roll stamp
Ink: Ranger
Trim from my stash

Hope you like these cards and that you stopped by Card-iverse to check them out, the challenges are fun and the prizes are awesome. You still have till tonight to participate, so come play with us.

Hugs,
Eva